Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

not very long...

i stole it off of Facebook

Ingenious, sir.
simon.gif

DeadmanWalking

naw, that's what the beer, cheese, and cherries are for

and the beer, doncha know?

Do you take it once and it will last you forever or do you have to take it multiple times in order for it to stay in effect:rolleyes:? If so, what's the time interval in between each shot;)?

KiaKaha

Banned
Does anyone else find insincere to wish someone a happy birthday on facebook? Everytime someone has a birthday all the friends plaster happy birthday messages to that person... but I wonder...would those people still wish that person a happy birthday if they DIDNT have facebook? Do they only do it because its expected and that its EASY (virtually no effort)

Dont mind me... just complainin and stuff.

MikeyC

Does anyone else find insincere to wish someone a happy birthday on facebook? Everytime someone has a birthday all the friends plaster happy birthday messages to that person... but I wonder...would those people still wish that person a happy birthday if they DIDNT have facebook? Do they only do it because its expected and that its EASY (virtually no effort)

Dont mind me... just complainin and stuff.
You have a point. I wouldn't know it's some people's birthday if Facebook didn't tell me. And I'm 100% sure most of my contacts on Facebook wouldn't know my birthday unless they checked. It's a thing of "I have to do it" more than "I want to do it".

Maybe in Australia. It definitely won't make mainstream American news.
Occupy Wall Street has made some news here (but more so Occupy Sydney and Occupy Melbourne), so this could get some coverage. Maybe not.

GhoulsNightOut

I want to scream my lungs out to empty all of this frustration, anger, depression, and anguish from loneliness. I want to get my life going but with no true friends and a family who doesn't care about me, everything I need to do feels like ****ing Mount Everest I have to climb.

Srijita52

I want to scream my lungs out to empty all of this frustration, anger, depression, and anguish from loneliness. I want to get my life going but with no true friends and a family who doesn't care about me, everything I need to do feels like ****ing Mount Everest I have to climb.

It sounds awful, Sorry you're feeling like this. If you ever want talk I'm here. Hope you feel better soon :)

Beatmetrics

How do you loose a box of contacts? Ah! That's how! When your searching for them and don't have any spare glasses on to help aid the search. They could be RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and you wouldn't even notice. There concluding you have lost your contacts until you realize the they were right in cabinet where you left them. Ta Ha my aging eyes!

While filling shelves in the book department today I found a book on how you could ''cure'' homosexuality.

Books look very majestic when they fly towards the dumpster.

I'm not supposed to discriminate against believes/book subjects or anything, but in this case I couldn't help but make an exception.