Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Yeah I'm a hypocrite, I expect people to vent to me haha but I hate the way I sound/am when I do it. Part of it is that I think my problems are less important.
Don't worry, I do the exact same thing: I always want people to turn to me when problems arise but I try not to return the "favour", so to speak. Seems like we're similar in this way, but I can't really fathom how this is a good thing. :/

I don't always know how to articulate what I am feeling and sometimes it is just the depression and no real explanation.

IRL I know I can look unhappy or cross that is just the set of my face tho even when I am merely thinking, eyes to the floor/frown etc. Online people don't usually see my expression, so it is much easier to hide emotions.

I wish I was beautiful that is partly why I'm sad sometimes, lol.

Dunno what to do with myself these days. All I do is set small goals because I won't reach any big ones like this.
Yep, and again, I feel the same: depression with no real meaning behind it. I totally relate, and that's okay if you struggle to find the words to explain how you're feeling properly.

You are beautiful, and I mean that.

I set no goals because even the small ones can't be reached anymore. But for you, setting small goals and achieving them can be the necessary stepping stone for making bigger goals and achieving those in the future. It's up to you when that'll be but even setting your smaller goals is a step in the right direction.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ *is extremely jealous* I didn't even get Veteran's Day off and I still only have a measly two days off, plus the weekend and that's it. Some "vacation" I have. :rolleyes:

Yeah but I bet you get to start to winter break before me, my last day of finals is 12/16 (yaaay :p) Or do you have 2 weeks for spring break? I only have one and I know a lot of other schools have 2. Either way I bet you make up for it somehow ::p:

Yeah I'm a hypocrite, I expect people to vent to me haha but I hate the way I sound/am when I do it. Part of it is that I think my problems are less important.

Sorry I wasn't trying to make you feel like a hypocrite ::p: I just know where you're coming from and thought I'd let you know. I don't think it's an uncommon feeling either, nor is their anything wrong with venting or not venting.

Phoenixx

Yeah but I bet you get to start to winter break before me, my last day of finals is 12/16 (yaaay :p) Or do you have 2 weeks for spring break? I only have one and I know a lot of other schools have 2. Either way I bet you make up for it somehow ::p:
^ Yeah I get off the same day in December too. And I really have no idea about Spring Break. By then I might not even be here, I may be elsewhere.

coyote

artichoke!!!!

artichoke.jpg

^Haha same old vj with his quirky sense of humor :D

And coyote, with his also great sense of humor :)

Been there... here... around...

Just enjoying life. Hoping to enjoy some time here on this site with you lovely peeps <3

coyote

Aaron Rodgers, who art in Lambeau, Hallowed be thine arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Indy as it was in Lambeau. Give us this Monday our weekly win and forgive the less-passers as you will not let them pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us from Vikings. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and... the glory of the Cheeseheads, now and forever. Go get'em. Amen.

coyote

You had a nice run. Now what you need is one of those hat camera's, you could probably make it a few months without them realizing your hat has a lens on it.

yeah, maybe inside one of those giant foam-rubber cheesehead hats

no one would notice me wearing one of those

Aaron Rodgers, who art in Lambeau, Hallowed be thine arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Indy as it was in Lambeau. Give us this Monday our weekly win and forgive the less-passers as you will not let them pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us from Vikings. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and... the glory of the Cheeseheads, now and forever. Go get'em. Amen.

How long did you spend on this post? Just curious. It's really quite well done.