Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

Excited. I'll be participating in the research of climate change and its effects on tree seedlings in high altitudes. So I get to travel out west and also do some camping for the first time. I'm glad I finally get to do something other than sitting in class. It'll be for a few months, I just hope I dont end up regretting it lol.
Heeey good luck there! :)
Congratulations, hope you enjoy it :D

Pookah

I feel all bottled up like burning, frothing miasma inside myself that wants to eat through me to the surface and leak from my pores/melt my skin.

The boredom, anxiety, cabin fever, depression, exhaustion....whatever needs to escape and dissipate or at least steam out to lessen the pressure but it can't.

I want to do something but I don't want to do anything. I want to feel something, for other people to feel me but I also DON'T want that. Overwhelming.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Excited. I'll be participating in the research of climate change and its effects on tree seedlings in high altitudes. So I get to travel out west and also do some camping for the first time. I'm glad I finally get to do something other than sitting in class. It'll be for a few months, I just hope I dont end up regretting it lol.
Why on earth would you regret that? Even if you don't believe climate change is happening, it's an unbelievable opportunity to go camping for a few months! Relish this opportunity, mate! You will have a wonderful time, and frankly, I'm jealous. :)

There was a boy so weird who wanted to let me fail.
Is this boy someone in your life?

I feel all bottled up like burning, frothing miasma inside myself that wants to eat through me to the surface and leak from my pores/melt my skin.

The boredom, anxiety, cabin fever, depression, exhaustion....whatever needs to escape and dissipate or at least steam out to lessen the pressure but it can't.

I want to do something but I don't want to do anything. I want to feel something, for other people to feel me but I also DON'T want that. Overwhelming.
Overwhelming. Good way of putting the feelings conveyed in your post. Just let it all out, Pookah, as that's the best way. Sometimes it's not easy, but I'm gathering that there's a part of you that needs unburdening.

My inbox is available for venting purposes if you need it.

I'm watching something on PBS with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman. I don't recognize it and it's kind of weird.

I have a phone interview with unemployment sometime next week. I'm really nervous. I highly doubt that I will get it, but I feel like I should at least interview. But they want me to remember dates and specific things that happened at my last job. I know they'll call my ex-boss and talk to her, too, and she has all kinds of documentation and I've only got my memories, which may be biased in my favor.

MikeyC

I have a phone interview with unemployment sometime next week. I'm really nervous. I highly doubt that I will get it, but I feel like I should at least interview. But they want me to remember dates and specific things that happened at my last job. I know they'll call my ex-boss and talk to her, too, and she has all kinds of documentation and I've only got my memories, which may be biased in my favor.
This sounds awful. I don't like talking on the phone at the best of times so that would be auditory torture for me! Good luck with the interview. Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge and hopefully you will do okay. :)

This sounds awful. I don't like talking on the phone at the best of times so that would be auditory torture for me! Good luck with the interview. Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge and hopefully you will do okay. :)

Thanks. I'll try. Luckily I have a therapist appointment for the time they were going to call me, so I have to reschedule. That should buy me some time to go through all my records and get some dates and facts checked out.

MikeyC

Thanks. I'll try. Luckily I have a therapist appointment for the time they were going to call me, so I have to reschedule. That should buy me some time to go through all my records and get some dates and facts checked out.
Yeah, absolutely. Good luck, superfluous! Let us know how this turns out. :D

Yeah, absolutely. Good luck, superfluous! Let us know how this turns out. :D

I will. And after you respond to this message, you will have hit 900 posts! Wooohoooo! :D

(Although, truth be told, I'd much rather have a job than unemployment, but you gotta make do with what you have.)

MikeyC

I will. And after you respond to this message, you will have hit 900 posts! Wooohoooo! :D

(Although, truth be told, I'd much rather have a job than unemployment, but you gotta make do with what you have.)
Well, most people would rather have a job than unemployment (or the "dole", as we call it in this country), but you're very much right.

900 posts. Sheesh.

MikeyC

I am finding it hard to get to sleep at night. I'll lay there and just think and I'll get progressively less tired. Now that morning has arrived, I'm that tired I could curl in a ball and snooze some more.

My sleeping patterns are all whacked and I need a change.

coyote

pfffffffffffff! :rolleyes:

i can relate

you should try this:

BEA002_Xl.jpg