Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

You know, I can't really live with males, and I'm a male! Sometimes, some men can just be so..... untidy! Like my roommate:mad:! No offense to him, but I seriously need him to hurry up and find a new apartment! It used to be about the fact that I just don't like new people, but some of his habits are just..... rrrgh! What am I, his mother?!
Males are pretty bad that way (including me :rolleyes:).

DeadmanWalking

Males are pretty bad that way (including me :rolleyes:).

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not Mr. Clean myself, but even I can leave some level of cleanliness behind me! Next year, I'm getting a room to myself! I can't take roommates for much longer! I'm going to get a job so I can finally be free of this and have some spending money too:D! I've been meaning to see if I could apply at the library close by, but I can't work up the courage to. If that doesn't work, then, over the summer, I'm getting a job.

MikeyC

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not Mr. Clean myself, but even I can leave some level of cleanliness behind me! Next year, I'm getting a room to myself! I can't take roommates for much longer! I'm going to get a job so I can finally be free of this and have some spending money too:D! I've been meaning to see if I could apply at the library close by, but I can't work up the courage to. If that doesn't work, then, over the summer, I'm getting a job.
Cool, man! Hopefully that all works out for you. I want to eventually live by myself, too, but that will take more money than I earn, and that's not good at all, haha!

Phoenixx

You know, I can't really live with males, and I'm a male! Sometimes, some men can just be so..... untidy! Like my roommate:mad:! No offense to him, but I seriously need him to hurry up and find a new apartment! It used to be about the fact that I just don't like new people, but some of his habits are just..... rrrgh! What am I, his mother?!
^ You know, girls aren't much cleaner sometimes. :rolleyes: You should totally see my roommate. She can turn the whole room into a disaster within a day, clothes all over the floor, spilling out of the closet, bins turned over, pileup of papers, books, wrappers, etc. on the desk, you name it. I put up with it, it's usually all on her side of the room, not mine, so I guess I'm okay with it.

DeadmanWalking

^ You know, girls aren't much cleaner sometimes. :rolleyes: You should totally see my roommate. She can turn the whole room into a disaster within a day, clothes all over the floor, spilling out of the closet, bins turned over, pileup of papers, books, wrappers, etc. on the desk, you name it. I put up with it, it's usually all on her side of the room, not mine, so I guess I'm okay with it.

Should the both of us trade roommates and we can live together;)?

Preaching to the choir, my friend. Totally get your frustration.

AsTimeBurns

You take the pieces of the dreams that you have
Because you dont like the way they seem to be going
You cut them up and spread them out on the floor
Youre full of hope as you begin rearranging
Put it all back together
But any way you look at things
Looks like the lovers are losing

Phoenixx

Is there room for one more?

I barely go outside my room if I don't go to class, so I'm used to it :p

But seriously, what happened?
^ There's always room. I like my space, but you're welcome to join I suppose.

I don't really want to explain it, since it'll be pretty long. I'll just say that I basically got treated like a pile of crap. My anxiety has been pretty bad today since I got up, and my mood still never improved, but after what I just went through, it pretty much broke me. I feel stepped on and kicked, only to be left there. I don't even have the backbone to even stand up for myself. ::(:

DeadmanWalking

I don't really want to explain it, since it'll be pretty long. I'll just say that I basically got treated like a pile of crap. My anxiety has been pretty bad today since I got up, and my mood still never improved, but after what I just went through, it pretty much broke me. I feel stepped on and kicked, only to be left there. I don't even have the backbone to even stand up for myself. ::(:

If you feel that you don't have the strength in you to stand up, then let us help lift you up. Remember what this website's motto is: You are not alone. So, let us help you heal these open wounds, so you can get up once more. I'm sorry about what happened, Phoenixx. Whenever you feel like talking, I'm always here to listen and so is everyone else. *hugs* I hope that you feel better and can replenish that reservoir of strength within you.

Phoenixx

If you feel that you don't have the strength in you to stand up, then let us help lift you up. Remember what this website's motto is: You are not alone. So, let us help you heal these open wounds, so you can get up once more. I'm sorry about what happened, Phoenixx. Whenever you feel like talking, I'm always here to listen and so is everyone else. *hugs* I hope that you feel better and can replenish that reservoir of strength within you.
^ Thanks Deadman. You know, even though it's in the upper left hand corner of the page, I think a lot of people forget about that motto. I know I do at times, and we shouldn't. If you're going through a tough situation, odds are that there's at least one other person who has gone through the same exact thing, or something similar. Even if they haven't, there's always advice to be given.

/end cheesy post. :p

DeadmanWalking

^ Thanks Deadman. You know, even though it's in the upper left hand corner of the page, I think a lot of people forget about that motto. I know I do at times, and we shouldn't. If you're going through a tough situation, odds are that there's at least one other person who has gone through the same exact thing, or something similar. Even if they haven't, there's always advice to be given.

/end cheesy post. :p

Ah, the cheddar runs strong in this one::p:.

But, seriously, think nothing of it. We're all friends here, after all:). And I'm far more cheesier than you, my fair mademoiselle:rolleyes:.

hippiechild

elbow macaroni, Swiss, colby-jack, garden salsa, hot mustard and beat vegetable-soup sandwiches are better than expected.

chrisjurban

annnnnnkksssshus. I keep trying to do my homework and my college application essays, but it's a no-go. I keep getting stuck and I'm having trouble figuring out why. I hate vague stuff that's not math or science. Bleugh.

coyote

Excited. I'll be participating in the research of climate change and its effects on tree seedlings in high altitudes. So I get to travel out west and also do some camping for the first time. I'm glad I finally get to do something other than sitting in class. It'll be for a few months, I just hope I dont end up regretting it lol.

so jealous