Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Did you play some Metal Gear Solid music while you were sneaking out::p:? Also, you could have slept on my shoulder if you had gotten bored;)! But, I'm glad to see you tried something new! And it's good to see the production team adding something new in for the people to watch!
^ No, I played some Memphis May Fire instead. Not very stealthy music, but it makes me happy anyway.

Oh and more like it was all up to just that actor alone making improv. ::p: I really don't think the others were expecting it, but it was good.

DeadmanWalking

^ No, I played some Memphis May Fire instead. Not very stealthy music, but it makes me happy anyway.

Oh and more like it was all up to just that actor alone making improv. ::p: I really don't think the others were expecting it, but it was good.

But stealth isn't supposed to be happy Phoenixx:rolleyes:! This is serious work and you need serious music to go along with it! Did you at least have a box that you could inconspicuously hide in should the need ever arose::p:? Geez, I have to teach you Latin and how to appreciate the concept of stealth;)?

Well, improv's nice! Even better when no one's expecting it! It makes the reactions all that much more real and believable! That man has a future in showbiz!

Phoenixx

But stealth isn't supposed to be happy Phoenixx:rolleyes:! This is serious work and you need serious music to go along with it! Did you at least have a box that you could inconspicuously hide in should the need ever arose::p:? Geez, I have to teach you Latin and how to appreciate the concept of stealth;)?

Well, improv's nice! Even better when no one's expecting it! It makes the reactions all that much more real and believable! That man has a future in showbiz!
^ No box. I don't need it. I'm small, quiet, and fast enough to be sneaky without such objects (plus there were bushes outside)! ::p: I am like a cat!... Or a mouse?... Perhaps a fox?... No, definitely not a fox... Hmm... *ponders*

I agree that man probably does have a future in showbiz. He's quite good, and humorous.

WeirdyMcGee

^ No box. I don't need it. I'm small, quiet, and fast enough to be sneaky without such objects (plus there were bushes outside)! ::p: I am like a cat!... Or a mouse?... Perhaps a fox?... No, definitely not a fox... Hmm... *ponders*

So... it would be like...

*mission failed - black screen*
♫♪ dun,dun,dun- dun,dun,dun,dun,dun!!♫♪
Fox...? Fox?! FOXXXXXXXXXXXX!!

*game over*

Phoenixx

Ohh I see now. You guys are making it a confusing night for me, with first the Latin and now this. ::p: But thanks to both of you for clearing that up.

It's sad when I've heard of these games before, seen them, but yet I've never played them. :rolleyes:

DeadmanWalking

Ohh I see now. You guys are making it a confusing night for me, with first the Latin and now this. ::p: But thanks to both of you for clearing that up.

It's sad when I've heard of these games before, seen them, but yet I've never played them. :rolleyes:

Why is it sad? If it makes you feel any better, I make Uncharted references and I've never played it before; all I've seen are walkthroughs, but you don't really learn about a game until you play it. Also, I love screwing around with your mind. It's fun to mess with people's head (at least for me::p:). You can have your revenge on me though; it's not in the Deadman's code to make a lady sad;).

MrJones

_Hope

Fed up of feeling like a conversation is like defusing a bomb that could blow at any second... ::(:

DeadmanWalking

Mine usually end up with explosion :/

I hope that with practice it gets better

Lately all of mine end up with me losing a limb, quite depressing to be honest. I hope it won't always be like this too.

You two will get better at this, I promise. It justs takes time and, in keeping with this comparison, getting your limbs blown to kingdom come. Think of it this way: by screwing up and getting blown up, you're learning exactly what not to do, so learn from it and modify and/or do the exact opposite of these ideas, okay? You both have time, so slow down, take a deep breath and go about this at your own pace, so you can learn how to do this quicker.

DeadmanWalking

You know, I can't really live with males, and I'm a male! Sometimes, some men can just be so..... untidy! Like my roommate:mad:! No offense to him, but I seriously need him to hurry up and find a new apartment! It used to be about the fact that I just don't like new people, but some of his habits are just..... rrrgh! What am I, his mother?!