Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

*open school page in new tab to look up other homework*

*end up switching to another tab to look at tumblr for a half hour* :rolleyes:

coyote

*open school page in new tab to look up other homework*

*end up switching to another tab to look at tumblr for a half hour* :rolleyes:

Lol sounds like me whenever I'm meant to be doing work at the computer.
Makes you wonder how we coped without multi-tab browsers right? Haha.

That was me in college, except substitute Facebook for Tumblr. If I had known about Tumblr back then, I never would have gotten any homework done. :)

makes me wonder how i would've made it through school if we'd had the internet back then

U

userremoved

Btw i wanted to share some good news, sorry for double posting. But yeah I had another presentation today and for once I wasn't the most frightened person. I could see other people were just as bothered if not more than I was.

Agent_Violet

One or two people is all you need. Screw worrying about the masses.

Nite nite everyone :)

I have my bright blue reindeer pajama pants on tonight, they make me feel happy :)

Lostinthemusic

I've been forcing myself to stay with my new roommates for longer, much longer, than I have been comfortable for the past 4 or 5 days. Despite going through constant doubt of myself and worrying about being too quiet (and damn was I quiet) and extremely unfunny, I am actually starting to feel comfortable with myself, my actions, and my (I haven't felt comfortable labeling someone this for almost 10 years) friends.

I have felt good before and felt depression come back around, so I'm cautious, but if I keep doing what I'm doing then I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

Comfortably quiet around people making jokes and laughing is a huge step. I haven't said this in a long time either: I am proud of myself. goosebumps

Btw i wanted to share some good news, sorry for double posting. But yeah I had another presentation today and for once I wasn't the most frightened person. I could see other people were just as bothered if not more than I was.

YAY! Pips, you are a stud, man. :)

Just watched Minnesota/Phoenix. Awful game for Phoenix. Awful. They better win on Sunday.

Tiercel

11:15 PM - Friend says he's getting a shower and will be over shortly.

2:57 AM - Still no friend. As usual, no phone call either.

As much as I'd like to make a comment about how I now repulse guys, too, I know it's just what this friend does.

Blabla..

11:15 PM - Friend says he's getting a shower and will be over shortly.

2:57 AM - Still no friend. As usual, no phone call either.

As much as I'd like to make a comment about how I now repulse guys, too, I know it's just what this friend does.

wow that sucks man , that's why i hate to rely on people , i also wasted so many time on unreliable people in the past , never again , ha !