Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

i resent that comment about not being attractive if you're fat.

seriously. there are tons of girls and women with a waist bigger than 25" and they are absolutely gorgeous creatures.

my waist is bigger than 25". You are NOT ugly and neither am i. and *gasp* amazing...we aren't teeny stick figures.

As far as your ideas being unoriginal, do you steal ideas from others?? if you don't...then your ideas are original bc you didn't take it from someone else.

Do think this person is ugly?? She isn't skinny...so by the definition of your stick figure schoolmates she would be considered ugly right?? *sigh* i'm so sick of young girls defining themselves by the opinion of their peers and how big or small their a$$ is.

ashleyg05.jpg

Can I get an 'A' and a 'men!' :)

i'm wondering if this is because many of us were taught such high standards as young girls...we had to listen to stories of fairy princesses and prince charmings for most of our impressionable years thus making us seek out that perfect lover,perfect partner.

even if you're the most realistic female on the planet, you probably still have that teeny part in the back of your mind that makes you feel like there is a prince charming out there for you and it tells you not to accept anything less than idealic and fairytale like...

this is of course just my opinion as a female and obviously doesn't apply to all females.

I can see that. I was never into fairy princess tales, so that's not how I see it, but I think a lot of women do. But then how do we explain the portion of women who stick around with douche bags and wife beaters and all that junk? I think the common answer to that is that they have 'daddy issues.' I think it's actually very interesting to think about what makes someone choose another as a mate and what their standards are. But that is just my opinion as a female who has never had a boyfriend. Am I bitter.... hells yeah. :)

Rembrandt Broam

Its cool. Im glad that we can talk peacefully about this. When a guy can have a whole lot to offer and the girl doesnt have a damn thing good going for her yet she turns you down because of one little part of your personality that doesn't fit the image of what her perfect guy should be. I say beggars cant be choosers but thats me.

But surely that depends on what the guy has to offer, and whether it's what that particular girl wants? Not all people want the same things, or appreciate the same qualities in a bf or gf.

Agent_Violet

Can I get an 'A' and a 'men!' :)

I can see that. I was never into fairy princess tales, so that's not how I see it, but I think a lot of women do. But then how do we explain the portion of women who stick around with douche bags and wife beaters and all that junk? I think the common answer to that is that they have 'daddy issues.' I think it's actually very interesting to think about what makes someone choose another as a mate and what their standards are. But that is just my opinion as a female who has never had a boyfriend. Am I bitter.... hells yeah. :)

i'm thinking the whole "nice girls with douche bags and arseholes" thing happens when women aren't taught to value themselves...i've found many women who date men like this have the lowest opinion of themselves...or they are living by the example they were shown by their parents. these women think they can't get better or think they don't deserve better. or they stick with it bc it's all they know about men...

they say little girls grow up to marry men like their daddy. well, if you're daddy was a drunken,wife beating bastard...that's really the only example you'd have of what sort of man you should be with. i was raised by my mom...so the man i married is very similar to her;) controlling,ocd,etc.

again...i could be totally off base with my armchair psychology...this is just how i see things.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I had an Austin Powers length pee pee when I woke up. Not sure why. Anyways... sorry to break up the flow of the current topic =D Continue... ::p:

I had an Austin Powers length pee pee when I woke up. Not sure why. Anyways... sorry to break up the flow of the current topic =D Continue... ::p:

Wow, we where having an intelligent conversation (where's that one guy who was complaining that we don't have any? :)) and you break it up for that? I'm disappointed in you, Lemur. Tisk tisk. ;)

Agent_Violet

thinking we should actually start a thread about original intelligent conversation. it would be cool to see what others have to say about it...i'm interested:D

Dead_on_Arrival

i resent that comment about not being attractive if you're fat.

seriously. there are tons of girls and women with a waist bigger than 25" and they are absolutely gorgeous creatures.

my waist is bigger than 25". You are NOT ugly and neither am i. and *gasp* amazing...we aren't teeny stick figures.

As far as your ideas being unoriginal, do you steal ideas from others?? if you don't...then your ideas are original bc you didn't take it from someone else.

Do think this person is ugly?? She isn't skinny...so by the definition of your stick figure schoolmates she would be considered ugly right?? *sigh* i'm so sick of young girls defining themselves by the opinion of their peers and how big or small their a$$ is.

ashleyg05.jpg

I must agree with this. I am a very red blooded male. I am as horny as they come and I like window shopping (I'm married so look but no touch). If I look at a woman who is a size 6,8,10 I don't think 'OMG she's gorgeous, I would', I'd think for god sake get a pizza and a burger for lunch. Curvy women are way more sexy, and not just tits and a$$. Full calves and thighs, round bum, proportionate waist, and the top half doesn't need to be big, just proportionate, so forget boob jobs aswell, unless it causes you personal problems.

Big women ftw.

Sir Mix-A-Lot - I Like Big Butts (And I Can Not Lie) Original (HQ) Lyrics - YouTube

U

userremoved

Well...... if you're referring to SA as the "one little part of your personality"...... women as a whole tend to be turned off by "shy" guys. I figured this was common knowledge (not saying there aren't exceptions).

Now, I'm going to get jumped on for that, people will come at me with swords, but..... sorry, it's true. It comes across as weakness, and women are turned off by weakness.

All that was assuming you are in fact talking about SA. If not, well then just ignore me.

Na not really. I do believe a lot of women see shyness as weakness. Which is why Im so bitter. I have my problems, I know. But thats not all that I am. But yeah the world expects us to all be brave and strong protectors, which I could do. Violence doesnt scare me. Rejection scares me. If I needed to stand up for my girl I would. But hearing those words, "sorry Im not interested in you" cuts like blades through me.

Agent_Violet

Na not really. I do believe a lot of women see shyness as weakness. Which is why Im so bitter. I have my problems, I know. But thats not all that I am. But yeah the world expects us to all be brave and strong protectors, which I could do. Violence doesnt scare me. Rejection scares me. If I needed to stand up for my girl I would. But hearing those words, "sorry Im not interested in you" cuts like blades through me.

Why women like alpha males

apparently lots of women want an alpha male...

AsTimeBurns

First group of students didn't turn up for my lecture this morning, then they turned up at the second slot meaning there were too many people, not enough computers. Also had to shout at them a few times because they were being noisy.

Dead_on_Arrival

Brilliant for you. I think the majority of males like you do.

I must agree with this. I am a very red blooded male. I am as horny as they come and I like window shopping (I'm married so look but no touch). If I look at a woman who is a size 6,8,10 I don't think 'OMG she's gorgeous, I would', I'd think for god sake get a pizza and a burger for lunch. Curvy women are way more sexy, and not just tits and a$$. Full calves and thighs, round bum, proportionate waist, and the top half doesn't need to be big, just proportionate, so forget boob jobs aswell, unless it causes you personal problems.

Big women ftw.

Sir Mix-A-Lot - I Like Big Butts (And I Can Not Lie) Original (HQ) Lyrics - YouTube

not all of us can be tarred with the same brush.

U

userremoved

Brilliant for you. I think the majority of males like you do.

not all of us can be tarred with the same brush.

I will say that with every body type out there, there will a man that thinks its sexy. The standard change depending on the culture too. I was watching this thing about people in Africa and you know how some of them want their women to be big right? Well I found it quite disturbing watching this mother force feed her child so she could become fat. If the little girl tried to spit any of it up, she clamped her little feet between these two sticks to inflict pain on her. The kid was sobbing the whole time. It was horrifying but it taught me something. Girls in this country starve themselves.