Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

U

userremoved

What,do you think, caused your SA? Obviously SA is a product of our environment. What caused it for you?

And additionally, how do you think you can overcome your SA?

I think its a combination of personality traits and environment. For me it was the same as you, bullies. Plus I was already a very passive person so I was a magnet for them. Counseling is a start in the right direction.

B

Beatrice

Second week in a row my boss has screwed up my check :mad: The incompetence..... is killing me......... *gargle*

Actually I think it's just pure laziness.

@#$%

B

Beatrice

i shouldn't be feeling glum right now. i received some fantastic news yesterday, but... :/

i feel a bit insecure, anxious about the future and where i stand with a few people.

i meant to go to the pacific pinball expo today. it's not too late for me to go -- i suppose i should get going. :p it'll be a good distraction, yep.

Aw, I hope you feel better soon tele :)

P.S. It's nice to see you around on the forums again.

U

userremoved

I don't wanna get buff!::p:

I think I am becoming addicted to the energy/endorphin high:eek:

Hey well at least you'll stay healthy. I wish I had that energy but Im the embodiment of laziness >.<

On a side note, my dad has been accused of killing the neighbors cat. I hope this doesnt turn into some kinda feud like the Hatfields and the McCoys.

^ Agreed! These are my converse (Because I feel like showing off mine right now ::p:)

2q88zvb.jpg

I love them so :)

Oooh, if those weren't pink, I'd love them. I don't have any Converse, but I do wear these all the time and I love them.

076280_4_700x700.jpg

Vampayah88

What the fvck is wrong with me. Why am I unable to talk anymore without almost always sluring and words coming all wrong out of my mouth. I never even had this problem till like a year ago. It seems to be getting worse, the more i think about it i get anxious im going to stutter again, and it makes me cringe. WHY!!

Dead_on_Arrival

What the fvck is wrong with me. Why am I unable to talk anymore without almost always sluring and words coming all wrong out of my mouth. I never even had this problem till like a year ago. It seems to be getting worse, the more i think about it i get anxious im going to stutter again, and it makes me cringe. WHY!!

Try not to overthink what you are going to say. This makes you all tongue tied and that make you feel worse. Try and take some deep breaths first if you can and just compose yourself....:)

alwaysrunning

just texted and fb a whole bunch of ppl to see if they would go to this school event with me and not even a reply from ANYONE. Ugh i guess this is why I'm a "good" student i spend my friday nights and weekends at the library.

A friend and I are making bets about where it is going to land. I think it will be New Zealand, just because it would be pretty improbable to hit. She betting it hits the moon. :confused: I'm not sure if that's possible. I read it should hit either Canada, Africa, or Australia. I'm hoping no one on here gets plunked in the head, though. :)

If it hit my car I would cry. A lot. And then shake my fist angrily at the sky.

Okay, no hitting anyone or their personal property.

I'm watching Family Guy. Stewie is awesome: "And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'"

Is it good to have a little of something wonderful every now and then....only to miss it terribly when it's gone.
Or, is it best just to not have it at all??:confused:::(: