Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I went to bed listening to my iPod, and when I woke up it was on my desk 6 feet away. I have no idea how it got there :confused:

Can't sleep again. I had to stay home from work the day before yesterday because I couldn't sleep the night before. And now it's 3:58am again, even if I fall asleep now I'm still going to be wreck tomorrow.

Going to make some warm milk and see if that helps. If not, I'll just have to prepair for an aweful day.

WeirdyMcGee

How long does hair grow in a month? My hair is really short now,can it be atleast shoulder length till next month?....perhaps not lol

I think hair usually grows 6 inches/year.
So... about half an inch/month.

Things you can do to help your hair grow:
1) get proper sleep
2) eat healthy and be active
3) give yourself regular scalp massages to stimulate the hair follicles

On a good (mentally sane) year, my hair grows as much as 10+inches
In the year I was in college, my hair grew from pixie length to near mid-back.

Tiercel

Tonight I got semi-invited to a zombie-themed Halloween party on 10/22.

Now I'm wondering how feasible a nazi zombie costume would be.

(Apologies to those who've never killed them in Call of Duty: World at War)

WeirdyMcGee

Tonight I got semi-invited to a zombie-themed Halloween party on 10/22.

Now I'm wondering how feasible a nazi zombie costume would be.

(Apologies to those who've never killed them in Call of Duty: World at War)

OR Dead Snow.
haha

I think that idea is totally acceptable as long as it's a zombie and not just a random live nazi.

Tiercel

OR Dead Snow.
haha

I think that idea is totally acceptable as long as it's a zombie and not just a random live nazi.

Hehe. I still haven't seen that one yet.

And by feasibility I mean "how much would it cost to assemble a passable uniform without spending hundreds on a reenactor-quality uniform I'm only going ruin and probably only wear once." There's no way I'd ever dress as any kind of "live nazi."

Unless Tarantino needs some victims for a sequel.... ;)

WeirdyMcGee

And by feasibility I mean "how much would it cost to assemble a passable uniform without spending hundreds on a reenactor-quality uniform I'm only going ruin and probably only wear once."

I guess the best place to search would be a second hand clothing store?
You can usually find mix and match pieces that work well enough and are cheap enough to destroy.

WeirdyMcGee

You mean...... Go out?

In public? :eek:

All for a costume for a party where I'll know all of 3 people? :eek:

XD
I suggested that all with the assumption that you were going!
If I were to go to a costume party... maybe I'd go if I were wearing a full suit of armor.
Zombie/assault with a weapon/drunk flirting proof. I'd keep my helmet on the whole time. haha
Maybe I'd be comfortable enough like that to leave my room for a couple of hours?

...maybe...
probably not.
lol

Tiercel

XD
I suggested that all with the assumption that you were going!
If I were to go to a costume party... maybe I'd go if I were wearing a full suit of armor.
Zombie/assault with a weapon/drunk flirting proof. I'd keep my helmet on the whole time. haha
Maybe I'd be comfortable enough like that to leave my room for a couple of hours?

...maybe...
probably not.
lol

I usually don't drink much (if at all!), and I mix with other people as nicely as oil in water, so I tend to avoid parties. But this one has a zombie theme....

Zombies!

Maybe it's time to come out of my shell and be intentionally creepy towards others. At least for one night.

:D

megalon

Excuse me while I ramble a bit here. My mood usually starts out alright in the morning, but it's constantly spiraling downward during the day and the only thing to stop it is human interaction. The problem being that I don't get any human interaction. I realize now that that is the reason I was doing so well to get over SA a few years ago. Back then, there were a lot more people in my department at work, people that I could relate to. Now it's just me and a few middle age women. I can't relate to what they say and most of the time we just sit and work silently anyway. I know I have the strength to get over SA if I was in the right environment. But that's where the problem lies. I'm not sure where to go to mingle with such people and if I did know, I would be too afraid to go there alone anyway. If I could get just one friend who invited me to go and do things with them, I think it would be a cascading effect and I would get over SA in no time.

B

Beatrice

Guy on train went out of his way to lock eyes with me, nod, and say hi O_O

I said hi, but only after I had looked away. *sigh*

Awwwkward...

He's across from me now, reading his paper....

Last edited: