Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Agent_Violet

Oooooh what ya getting???

a latin quote around my hip...

either "perfer et obdua;dolor hic tibi proderit olim"

or "quod me nutrit me destruit"

both in reference to the constant pain i've been in from my female issues the last several years.

edit to that...my husband just picked another that I like the best:

Etiam sanato vulnere, cicatrix manet

:) i'm excited to get this done.

Last edited:
The Lion King is coming out in 3d theatres on the 16th!! No wayyy!! :D

I remember seeing it when it first came out. It was the only movie my mom ever took my sister and I to see. I hate 3D, though. It gives me the willies.

Blink and it will be Christmas

tumblr_lqtlxkJEob1qlxu0i.gif

I saw Christmas stuff out already at one store. And this was probably at the end of August. :rolleyes:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

a latin quote around my hip...

either "perfer et obdua;dolor hic tibi proderit olim"

or "quod me nutrit me destruit"

both in reference to the constant pain i've been in from my female issues the last several years.

edit to that...my husband just picked another that I like the best:

Etiam sanato vulnere, cicatrix manet

:) i'm excited to get this done.

Those are great ones personal are best... cool for you! I've always wanted to get a few... but have to be meaningful like yours. No cliche I heart mom or skulls and crossbones =) Have a few ideas. Perseverance is one as just a word. My name in Mandarin. Others... One day =D

Agent_Violet

Those are great ones personal are best... cool for you! I've always wanted to get a few... but have to be meaningful like yours. No cliche I heart mom or skulls and crossbones =) Have a few ideas. Perseverance is one as just a word. My name in Mandarin. Others... One day =D

thanks!
the one i'm getting means... even when the wound is healed,the scar remains.

it will have some sort of tiny chain under it that will go around to my other hip where i'm having them do a small diving swallow...the end of the chain will be in the swallow's beak.
in this instance, the swallow means freedom to me.

no colors though...all black and grey.

i figure, my tummy is already scarred badly from multiple surgeries I may as well put some body art on it.

Phoenixx

I'm finding one too many grey hairs. This is sad.
^ I can relate. Once it's that time, back to the hairdresser I go to dye my hair.

I'm going to be dying my hair for ages... I think I might as well dye it silver. That way the grays all blend in.

It's sad I'm a teenager and already dealing with this. Damn my Italian genes. :rolleyes: (Thanks dad)

B

Beatrice

Talked to peeple today. Making acquaintances around campus. It's going quite well I would say. Can't wait until I move in, then I'll actually be able to socialize with them during non-class hours. Let my life begin! FINALLY!!!!!!! :D

MollyBeGood

Hate to blast a hole through your theoretical argument there, Jonsesymer - but I am somebody. (I like to think so anyways :D. So I am a one. I care, I remember. ;) Hole poked through. Hope you better!

You're a really genuine and caring person, always.(sorry if i put you on the spot with that :/)
where's your blog gone btw?:confused:

MrJones

::(: You okay Jonesy?
狼;504475 said:
Hate to blast a hole through your theoretical argument there, Jonsesymer - but I am somebody. (I like to think so anyways :D. So I am a one. I care, I remember. ;) Hole poked through. Hope you better!
Sometimes I feel songs with too much intensity, don't worry, and thanks for your concern :)
It was just a line from Supernatural superserious (R.E.M.) I felt like I wanted to share.

MollyBeGood

That reminds me of a computer class i took and I typed a line from a smiths song "The sea wants to take me, the knife wants to slit me, do you think you can help me?" and the teacher held me after class for concern :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

狼;504479 said:
You're a really genuine and caring person, always.(sorry if i put you on the spot with that :/)
where's your blog gone btw?:confused:

Thanks. LIKEWISE! My blog... it's taking a vacation... :)

Sometimes I feel songs with too much intensity, don't worry, and thanks for your concern :)
It was just a line from Supernatural superserious (R.E.M.) I felt like I wanted to share.

And SINGGGING is good! I've been getting enlivened by one of my favs, which I hadn't listened to for a while but thanks to Freddy Merc's Bday (RIP)

Dont Stop Me Now Lyrics - YouTube

Can't get enoughhhhhh =D I'm gonna Go, GO GO! There's no stopping MEEEEE!!! I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah! =D But I guess there's threads for this... *finds post lyrics thread*

EDIT: Okay loads of coffee also makes one feel this way =D

Last edited:

MrJones

^Haha I think I'll should apply that song to myself more often :p

Mine is a weird (still cool) family. Okay, so it's Friday night. My sister's somewhere partying (normal). I'm here on SPW and my parents are downstairs. He is playing The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and she is playing Mrs.Pacman :confused:

Haha I love them :)

I received the handheld keyboard I ordered a few days ago. Inching my way towards a full media center. Just a new TV and a HDMI cable away. :3

Dream come true. <3