Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I’m angry and don’t know what to do about it. I keep bitching about the same thing, but have no idea how to fix it. I am angry that I am not already married and am single. I’m angry that I am too ugly to attract anyone I actually want to date and am so insecure I would **** it up anyway. It sucks because every guy I like ends up being married or in a relationship with someone 10 times better than me. I can’t ****ing win.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I’m angry and don’t know what to do about it. I keep bitching about the same thing, but have no idea how to fix it. I am angry that I am not already married and am single. I’m angry that I am too ugly to attract anyone I actually want to date and am so insecure I would **** it up anyway. It sucks because every guy I like ends up being married or in a relationship with someone 10 times better than me. I can’t ****ing win.

Welcome to the club Sarah.

Sorry to read that you are having to deal with anger and frustration in your life at the moment, Sarah_M :sad:

Sadly, finding a partner/companion these days, is like trying to walk over a vast field full of buried land mines.
Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't. :eek:h:

The journey of finding a partner, is so complex these days!!
Everyone seems to have so many boxes that someone has to "tick", before you will even get a chance to date them.

And if you don't "tick" off the most popular boxes that many people seem to have, then you are basically stuffed. :crying:

(P.S. For goodness sake Sarah - you need to stop discrediting your looks! The word "ugly" does not even remotely belong in a sentence about how you look)

MollyBeGood

Just woke up late. Didn’t hear the alarm. So tired this morning. I hope the coffee kicks in fast. Why am I so tired? Guess I do need more than 8 hrs sleep? I feel like I didn’t sleep at all, so weird, I hate that.

MollyBeGood

Is there any “Meet up” groups where you are, Sarah? I know since I moved here I have been pretty amazed at all the different groups I could join. Maybe take up a new sport like scuba diving or sea kayaking then you can meet guys that way too. You have to change your social sphere when you’re really stuck and frustrated which it sounds like you really are. Maybe volunteer at something you are passionate about- then you are networking and meeting new and different people and doing something you love.

lily

There's a group happening tomorrow for me that I've never gone to but i think it'll be raining tomorrow so i won't go but I'm currently feeling a lot better as to the cold/flu. :)

Just woke up late. Didn’t hear the alarm. So tired this morning. I hope the coffee kicks in fast. Why am I so tired? Guess I do need more than 8 hrs sleep? I feel like I didn’t sleep at all, so weird, I hate that.
Nice to see you again MollyBeGood and Sarah_M!

LoyalXenite

I'm not sure how accurate it is but I've been told that feeling like that can be because you're waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle, you're meant to get 5 to 6 sleep cycles a night

https://sleepyti.me/ That site is meant to be good for teling when you should sleep based on when you need to wake up, or when to wake up based on when you sleep. It might help :question: I havent actually tested it out yet :giggle:

MollyBeGood

I'm not sure how accurate it is but I've been told that feeling like that can be because you're waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle, you're meant to get 5 to 6 sleep cycles a night

https://sleepyti.me/ That site is meant to be good for teling when you should sleep based on when you need to wake up, or when to wake up based on when you sleep. It might help :question: I havent actually tested it out yet :giggle:

Thanks :) yeah I think that has been the case with the sleep cycles being disrupted. I was actually reading about that the other day and it made total sense to me.
I have been sleeping better for he most part over all since I started back with my light therapy box in the morning. It has definitely helped regulate my circadian rhythms.