Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I really should’ve kept quiet about knowing how reset yer user account password on SoundCloud. Ah knew as soon as the words came oot ma gob that my oldest sister was gonna rush home, reactivate her account and follow me. :eek:mg:

Which is great, but... kinda embarrassing. :shyness:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
winter-trees-twilight-stars-north-snow-deep-house-light-star-woods-cabin-cottage-cozy-forest-mac-desktop-backgrounds-1366x768.jpg

I think I'd like to wander into a forest, discover some kind of portal into another world..and never return.

I'm trying.. dammit I'm trying to fit in here on earth for all it's worth.
Well Elon Musk is quite adamant that humans will be able to eventually populate another planet, so cross fingers you are still alive when it actually begins.
Although I predict the extremely wealthy will be the first humans to experience living on another planet.
Do you regularly buy Lotto tickets, Pug? >.>

I was born in the wrong era of human history. I'm waiting for a time machine to be invented! :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Well Elon Musk is quite adamant that humans will be able to eventually populate another planet, so cross fingers you are still alive when it actually begins.
Although I predict the extremely wealthy will be the first humans to experience living on another planet.
Do you regularly buy Lotto tickets, Pug? >.>

I was born in the wrong era of human history. I'm waiting for a time machine to be invented! :thumbup:

I'm out of official thanks, so thanks Blue:thumbup:
And yea, I totally feel I'm in the wrong era too.

Ah wish I was born a decade earlier than when I was, so I could grew up during the 80s.
But then you would have had to survive being a teenager without the internet!
Can you imagine having to go to the Library and find a book that had the correct information, answers to a question, school assignment materials, any information about history etc, that you needed to find out. Then either sit down in the library to look/read through each book you found that might have the required information your looking for. Or borrow the book/s, lug them back home with you and spend copious amounts of your time reading through the book/s, in order to find the specific information you need. Then transport the book/s back to the Library, before it's due date....

Compare all of that time consuming activity to now, just typing a few words into Google, and a vast ocean of information instantly appears on our screen! Of which, you can click through/copy, in no time at all.

There was no email used by the general public, back then.

Mobile phones were the size of a brick and only owned by the wealthy business men/women because they were so expensive. They were the size of a brick, and seeing someone use one was so unusual, it was hilariously funny.
If you had to contact anyone while you were out about in town/the city, you had to travel to find a public pay phone and hope you had the necessary coins with you to put into the pay phone, or wait until you got home to use your landline phone.

Everything was slower back then.
Just curious Graeme, why do you want to have grown up in the 80's?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Maybe you guys would like this quote then ;)
08cb61bbef0fa91df24270072062beb5.jpg

I'm 'thanks' poor at the moment.. I'm at the end of the Centerlink 'Thanks' que.. I'm homeless, sittin on the footpath shakin my tin, beggin for more 'thanks'.. but alas, I'm out.

So I have to wright 'Thanks' to Loyal for your post. :brindis:
giphy.gif

Graeme1988

Just curious Graeme, why do you want to have grown up in the 80's?

The main reason? The music was better in my opinion. Well, that could a slightly bias perspective, since that's all I recall my local radio station predominately playing. Just 80s tunes for the most part until the Top 40 on Sunday evening. :giggle:

I always get this looming feeling that the longer I stay places, or interact with a person or group, that they'll progressively like me less as time goes on. Worse is, sometimes this is confirmed to be true, so I can't always brush it off as just another crazy social anxiety symptom.

Well imo the music was better, and the punk/goth fashion was on point :giggle:

The main reason? The music was better in my opinion. Well, that could a slightly bias perspective, since that's all I recall my local radio station predominately playing. Just 80s tunes for the most part until the Top 40 on Sunday evening. :giggle:
Well yes, the 80's music being better is indisputable. :giggle:
I was curious to see if it there may have been another reason...

Graeme1988

Should ah focus on learning the piano, or go back n’ learn myself how to play lead guitar? :thinking: :idontknow:

How long would it take tae learning the piano, properly, huvin only ever played guitar? :question: