Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

SoScared

It's true. Nobody cares about your emotional pain. Now if it looks as though it could affect them negatively then they *may* care a little but mostly people do not care.

I was just thinking the other day how on TV/movies the characters are often given this little extra bit of empathy for each other which is a stark contrast to how real life human interactions work.
Some people seem to attract empathy. Others seemingly don't.

GraybeardGhost

Haha. I love licorice tea. It always made me wonder if I'd like licorice candy now.

I've been enjoying a cup of licorice spice tea for dessert lately, since I haven't been able to get to the store for a few weeks. No caffeine, no calories (as far as I know), and it satisfies that after-dinner sweet tooth. :perfect:

anomicdeer

Sometimes applying to jobs I get so motivated and feel confident but then I leep applying and can't get any of them. Knowing I won't and don't care a call from anyone...
Even from the rare ones that I don't need experience in I don't get a phone call.

tumblr_o17z35vm7b1qejbiro1_500.jpg

Catasters

Since I really started to understand my issues with social anxiety I honestly believed I'd just live with my parents my entire life and I wouldn't ever be able to take care of myself.

It's weird how you just get to the points in your life where you take big strides that make such a difference. I couldn't imagine my life now years ago. I'm kind of proud to be honest.

Still wish it made anything easier.

Megaten

That presentation today went a lot better than I could have ever expected. In fact it went a little TOO good. Had one of the girls staring daggers into me.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
How am I gonnae cope?! Am managing the noo, amn't ah?

You an yer f***in' pessimistic outlook are really gittin' oan ma tits. Always got to be thinking the worst... Yet it's always me who gits it. An ye wonder why ah hate being around ya.

By the way, ah got this surgery cuz ah hope it'd help towards me being more independent. And if you dinnae share in that vision with me then f*** off!

Hud enough of you praising yer daughters and granddaughter like they're salt of the feckin' earth an ye just look at me with the hateful glare ye hud towards ma dad. Is it cuz ah look like him, serseriousl Is that why ye don't like me that much?

MollyBeGood

How am I gonnae cope?! Am managing the noo, amn't ah?

You an yer f***in' pessimistic outlook are really gittin' oan ma tits. Always got to be thinking the worst... Yet it's always me who gits it. An ye wonder why ah hate being around ya.

By the way, ah got this surgery cuz ah hope it'd help towards me being more independent. And if you dinnae share in that vision with me then f*** off!

Hud enough of you praising yer daughters and granddaughter like they're salt of the feckin' earth an ye just look at me with the hateful glare ye hud towards ma dad. Is it cuz ah look like him, serseriousl Is that why ye don't like me that much?
That sounds horrible for you to be around those people. I am sorry you have to endure such hypocrisy. Try to concentrate on getting yourself better, stronger and getting the fuk outta there!

AtTheGates

Banned
iv really got to stop giving myself such a hard time. its pretty rare for people to cut me a break so i REALLY need to start getting into the habit of giving MYSELF a break. everything is so much more stressful when you beat up on yourself.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
That sounds horrible for you to be around those people. I am sorry you have to endure such hypocrisy. Try to concentrate on getting yourself better, stronger and getting the fuk outta there!

How? They keep sayin' "They're only trying to help" as a way of manipulating me. To get things they're way. I can't even get things done on my own terms. They always have to have the last word. Everything I suggest is either stupid or impractical.

Anyway, ah've put up with for years. I don't even see a future of me living independently. Since my mum and dad didnae seem to both preparing for when they're gone... And ma mum's only parent left. She seem to pay more attention to her daughters over me.

I'm just left figure out life on ma ain - no guidance or help. Just learning by feckin' up.

2 weeks ago in the hospital was great because the nurses and staff - with few exceptions - were the most helpful, considerate bunch of lads an lassies I've had the pleasure being around. And it was the only time my mum and oldest sister didnae treat me like an child. But they only seem to treat like an adult outside the house or if we're at a public event.

Getting better and strong is the only I've focused on since 4pm on Jan 6th when I woke up from the surgery.