Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My brother finally kicked his girlfriend out.

She didn't pay rent, slept all day, didn't contribute anything, caused everyone a bunch of stress and refused to worked on her own issues in a proactive way.. I'm not quick to say this, but good riddance.

I'll be the first to be sympathetic towards people's psychological issues. But when you freeload of someone that you're not even related to for years and actively avoid seeking ways to either lesser the load on your host or work on yourself to stand on your own two feet that sympathy disappears quick.

This is about a year and half overdue, but I'm really glad she's gone.

Ithior

Had a great grade in an exam (best in class alongside another girl), but my assignments weren't as good (I blame not having a decent partner). Still, it was enough to have the top final mark in class, though there are 3 or 4 more with the same final mark.

GraybeardGhost

It never fails: you get a nice, fresh, unsullied blanket of snow in the yard, and somebody's brats have to come along and stomp all over it. Go away, you little shits, and stop abusing my snow!!! :veryangry:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Y'know why we fall oot so much? It's cuz ye never listen tae me and yer a pathetic, hateful, narcissistic c***!! But then yer a wummib and a feminist (and no tha good kind either).

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My brother finally kicked his girlfriend out.

She didn't pay rent, slept all day, didn't contribute anything, caused everyone a bunch of stress and refused to worked on her own issues in a proactive way.. I'm not quick to say this, but good riddance.

I'll be the first to be sympathetic towards people's psychological issues. But when you freeload of someone that you're not even related to for years and actively avoid seeking ways to either lesser the load on your host or work on yourself to stand on your own two feet that sympathy disappears quick.

This is about a year and half overdue, but I'm really glad she's gone.

I'm glad your brother saw the light, hopefully it stays that way.

It sucks when someone else's problem becomes everybody's problem. :eek:mg:

Steiner

Unfriended some idiots I didn't like on facebook. Felt good. Don't see why they'd wanna be friends with me after highschool when they were sort of asses during highschool and are still the same idiots 5 years after highschool. They think I want to be friends? I guess for the first short bit I went ahead with accepting their invites but their posts persuaded me otherwise. Was like being back in highschool.

Good riddance.

-Slowly packing for trip. Not like it's coming up very soon; the beginning of February, but it'll be here before I know it. Maybe i'll look for some sort of present to get them when I get there. Will look around. Trying not to spend too much money since I have been splurging a bit.

Kind of hoping to get a new job after I come back but then I am in school also so it's not like I need to. Would be nice to have a job though and maybe put school on the side for a bit. Or I'll just see about pumping out my certificate and degree. Either or I suppose. Apply to only the decent jobs. I kind of want to build my nest already since time is starting to wear at me already. I did apply for one job which I actually have experience with but not sure if they would hire me. Life feels like it's snowballing and I get scared at how quickly it's going by and how much things are changing.

Would be nice to just sleep forever. Though being awake at 5 am doesn't help the tired feeling.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, it's time to decide:

Go to sleep, like my body is telling me.

or

Guzzle another Brawndo and stay up because I don't want to.

Well, if yer feelin' really knackered? Personally, ah'd suggest bed. Stayin' up is just gonna make ye mair fatigued during tomorrow. Dinnae force yersel to stay up, unless yer huvin trouble gittin' tae sleep.

saw a photo of my ex and its taken on his wedding day...so he got married

It threw me back to when we were together...all the lines he spun me; how I was his whole world :rolleyes: how he couldn't believe a girl like me would even look at him and he'd never let me down ever... and all that sh.te.. I was skeptical then :rolleyes: rightly so.

Now to him, its like I never even existed- I have to smile. He wouldn't see me passing me in the street.

Looking at that photo, he's the same, same people around him, same background, same everything. :rolleyes: has not changed except older.

I worked so hard to carve out a new life for myself after he let me down, a life away from him and all our friends. And I did and he doesn't own any part of. He could never be on his own and after him, I learned I could.

I don't want to be anyone's whole world and I don't want anyone to be mine.

Last edited:

Ithior

Getting really tired of everyone thinking voting for the presidential elections in Portugal is a very important thing to do. It isn't. They aren't well educated in these matters and thus are not aware that the president has almost no power. As long as one of the extremists doesn't get elected (which is majorly unlikely in this country), they will all pretty much do the same thing. You're only voting for the voice you want to hear say some holiday speeches.

The only ones that would make a difference would be the extremists because I can see them doing stuff like refusing to invite the winner of the legislative elections to form a government if they were not the ones they wanted. But since those combined only get 20% every single time, I'm not worried about one of them being elected.

I feel overwhelmed.

And I hate how society is over glorifying this "age" thing.

I wish I could live out my twenties during the nineties. *dreams of VHS, bill Clinton and flannel shirts.*

GraybeardGhost

So, I wrote a sonnet yesterday—first in a long time, if not ever—and I'm not feeling too solid about it. I'd like to get some feedback, but I don't feel like this is really the place for it, and I'm sure everyone's already sick of my fancy blather. I know there's a poetry-specific site that some people here use for this purpose, but I can't recall the name of it off hand. Can anybody point me in the right direction here? Thanks. :)

this_portrait

I wish I could live out my twenties during the nineties. *dreams of VHS, bill Clinton and flannel shirts.*

Hear hear, though I'd prefer the 80s. Was a much better time for alternative music and fashion, and a better time for young people in general (primarily because they weren't being fed the 20+ year scam of "go to college and you'll be set").

So, I wrote a sonnet yesterday—first in a long time, if not ever—and I'm not feeling too solid about it. I'd like to get some feedback, but I don't feel like this is really the place for it, and I'm sure everyone's already sick of my fancy blather. I know there's a poetry-specific site that some people here use for this purpose, but I can't recall the name of it off hand. Can anybody point me in the right direction here? Thanks. :)

No idea of the poetry site, but would like to see it, so maybe post here as well?

S_Spartan

The 80s and 90s were great times. People were more easygoing then.

Take the snowstorm for instance: now we have to give it a name and have "experts" telling us how to survive it. Then comes the press conferences by politicians who talk to us like we are children. Telling us to stay off the roads and crap.

Back in the 80s a snow storm was just a snow storm. It was just a part of life. People stayed home from school and work, it came, you cleaned up after it and life went on. People may have even found ways to enjoy it by sled riding or snowball fights.

Hell, me and my friends used to pile in a shitty car and go to a parking lot and do doughnuts.

this_portrait

Should've went clubbing tonight. :/ I meant to be productive and get shit done instead, but now that I’ve spent hours just sitting here online and procrastinating, I wish I would’ve went out, just to escape from my loneliness…

Next weekend for sure.