Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

God people are so confusing. Society has taught me that ripped guys are very attractive, and then is ask someone and they say it isn't. Which is it?!

Phoenixx

God people are so confusing. Society has taught me that ripped guys are very attractive, and then is ask someone and they say it isn't. Which is it?!
^ Don't worry about what society says. If it counts, I don't think ripped guys are all that attractive either. Average guys are perfectly okay to me. But also, it's not all about looks either.

Mickery

People are different. If you're looking for a generic answer, some degree of toning is always appreciated, but taking it up a notch is more likely to be an acquired taste.

vexatiousmind

Well ripped abs are nice to look at, but they are so uncomfy when it's time to cuddle. ::(:

So I guess a good medium is nice, not to flabby, but not hard as rock.

Phoenixx

The first time I check this site every day, I look over any posts I made the previous day to make sure I didn't say anything stupid.
^ I'm kinda like that too, except I preview every post before even posting it, to make sure I don't sound stupid or make any stupid mistakes.

Don't listen to masses, but to individuals. You'd be surprised how abnormal the expected norm is. There are groups and likes for nearly everything known to mankind.

my mum is so funny whenever im out with her, shes confident and shes always bumping into her friends, and the way she greets then is .. she hits them, and its always funny, their conversations and the jokes she makes. shes the opposite of me. she was one of the people who can tell i've changed without talking to me, just im not the same as i used to be. and my whole family knows im different than before. i just dont know how i can be that girl i used to be. i just cant. but i do have to stop thinking about the past, thats for sure, and move on in life.

Yep, the past is done, cannot be changed. Stick with the here and now.

I am not who was I, never will be again.

Strive to be better. If you can't be better then just be who are you now.

Vampayah88

I really wish I wasn't so dependent on my best(and only) friend, because when hes not there for me, to talk to,hang out with etc, I literally have no one else. Not only I have only one friend in real life, but online I have nobody. Used to have so many friends on the internet...I don\t know how I got here and why. :(

I really wish I wasn't so dependent on my best(and only) friend, because when hes not there for me, to talk to,hang out with etc, I literally have no one else. Not only I have only one friend in real life, but online I have nobody. Used to have so many friends on the internet...I don\t know how I got here and why. :(

Many ways friends come and go.
Do not fear change. Try and adapt to it.
Difficult, yes, new acquaintances and friends can happen.
Idea is not to think about it happening.
Idea is to do.

My challenge of the week is to go to the internet cafe down town. Thank you to my very beautiful friend for giving me the motivation, fingers crossed it goes well.

simpsons2007

I spent most of today cleaning up SICK from the floors, walls, furniture and even off myself *YUCK*. And it wasn't even mine! My daughter has got a sickness bug.

It wouldn't be so bad cleaning sick if it wasn't for the horrible smell.