Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

simpsons2007

I'm thinking about boring everyone on here again with another thread. lol :D

It's about something I have struggled with since school.

I've almost got it all written out on my laptop but still undecided whether I should post it or not. :confused:

I'm thinking about boring everyone on here again with another thread. lol :D

It's about something I have struggled with since school.

I've almost got it all written out on my laptop but still undecided whether I should post it or not. :confused:

Post it. Worst case scenario: No one responds. Really, not that big of a problem anyway.

^ And now I've discovered it too! :D Looks like a pretty cool site. I know Facebook has a similar app called weRead. That's what I use, but it's not the best. I think I might start using this.

I was using the one of FB called Visual Bookshelf or something like that. It was pretty similar to GoodReads, but had the extra sucking factor of being linked to FB.

Imagine being able to smell someones perfume/cologne, lol, my mind doesn't boggle much anymore

They had it for a couple of movies once - you were given a scratch & sniff card and would scratch a numbered area when told to on the screen - I think it was dirty socks and stuff

ah i c.:)
Yes being able to smell Johnny Depp's cologne would be very nice! lol ::eek::::p:

I want to be able to go into the internet cafe in town for if my internet ever goes down again.

Whenever I need to do something and it would help to have someone supporting me, that's when I realise how alone I am. no amount of people online giving kind words can replace one close friend in real life to hep ::(:

B

Beatrice

Have not been feeling all that great lately. Irritable, frustrated, sad, angry, lonely. Blahhhh. I don't know what sets these states of mind off. I suspect being on the computer adds to it, because I often come on here looking for people to talk to and these days I don't find very many ::(:

I either need to start conversations with new people (because I guess the old ones don't care any more), or just stay off the damn computer.

Have not been feeling all that great lately. Irritable, frustrated, sad, angry, lonely. Blahhhh. I don't know what sets these states of mind off. I suspect being on the computer adds to it, because I often come on here looking for people to talk to and these days I don't find very many ::(:

I either need to start conversations with new people (because I guess the old ones don't care any more), or just stay off the damn computer.

How about talking to your buddy Zac sometime? ;)

Ugh.. Customers at work were freaking annoying today. It's like working with immature children sometimes.

So hear this right, I work at a recycle shop. I was just filling the shelves, like I should, doing it extremely needly, may I add. Then this lady comes to me;

Lady: ''Hey, why is this salt and pepper shaker 40 cents and the other 60 cents?''

Me: ''Well ma'am, that's due to the method used our sorting center. There's no defined price for salt and pepper shakers, meaning that there might be a slight fluctuation in price. So this one just slightly more expensive then the other one.''

Lady: ''Oh, well, congratulations.'' (in a passive-aggressive way)

I ignored that last remark as if I didn't hear it. Keep in mind that it's a 20 cents fluctuation. I wanted to rip her a new one and give her an hour lecture on how her type of behavior affects and strengthens this money obsessed society, but unfortunately store policy forces us to enable these greedy, society downgrading, jerks.

So later, I was still filling shelves. The same lady comes to me:

Lady: ''You don't have a clue about the worth of these things, do you?'' (That's exactly what I'm trying to learn there, by the way. The worth of older things.)

Me: ''Why so?''

Lady: ''Because something really cheap is priced very high (the 20 cents extra *disappointment-facepalm*), and something antique really cheap.''

Me: ''There's antique in there?'' (Again, I'm learning to spot antique things.)

Lady: ''Yes. But I'm not going to tell you, so that another customer can have it for a bargain.''.

.. I'm going to give a moment to reflect on that.

I'm not going into the specifics on what thoughts went on in my head at the time, but I can hint that it were very creative twists on both ''Coitus'' and certain parts of one's rear end. I remained very polite, though.

It's just disappointing. This kind of mentality makes me wanna puke.

Last edited:

vexatiousmind

tired, my sleeping pills no longer work.

I have no motivation.
All I did yesterday was lay in bed and watch movies, tv, and get online.
Will probably do the same today.

might up my meds today, and see if that helps.

tired, my sleeping pills no longer work.

I have no motivation.
All I did yesterday was lay in bed and watch movies, tv, and get online.
Will probably do the same today.

might up my meds today, and see if that helps.

Take a few days off them, will help more than upping the dose in the long run

vexatiousmind

Take a few days off them, will help more than upping the dose in the long run

lol they don't work that way pebbs, they build in your system, so taking a couple days off will mess me up.

And it's taken me over a month to work up to this dose, if I miss several days, my tolerance will lower.