Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

haha~ exactly.
I never had an N64 (until I was an adult and bought up all the vintage consoles I could find...)- I had Sega Genesis but I could always feel the magic of the ocarina!
Too bad Sonic never had an ocarina... just woodland creatures and hovering golden rings. lol

Maybe you should send Sonic Team your suggestion. It seems like they are in dire need of good suggestions nowadays. ;3

Though, I do have to admit that I'm a little excited about Sonic Generations. The mixture of classic aspects as well as modern aspects appeals to my nerdism greatly. :3

WeirdyMcGee

Maybe you should send Sonic Team your suggestion. It seems like they are in dire need of good suggestions nowadays. ;3

Though, I do have to admit that I'm a little excited about Sonic Generations. The mixture of classic aspects as well as modern aspects appeals to my nerdism greatly. :3

Oh yeah, me too!
And hearing the revamped music makes me just hope that the game turns out as great as I'm hoping. <3
weee!

alwaysrunning

I am happy happy happy happy, i think..... idk .....its been a while since ive felt this way. Should i do a dance, make up a dance, jump and yelp a bit? Ahhhhhhh summer school seems to have been the best descicion Ive made in a while in college =)

1.Start interning at city hall wednesday
2.Start guitar lessons saturday
3.move into new place saturday
4.Police volunteer program at school next month(involves shooting range practice and other cool stuff)
5. Im no longer broke at least for a while
6. I get to go home for a half a month before school starts

....now i know these negative thoughts should not be in my head, but im wondering how long these things will keep up? For now Im happy though =)

Oh yeah, me too!
And hearing the revamped music makes me just hope that the game turns out as great as I'm hoping. <3
weee!

I do think it's going to be great. The short footage that I saw of the classic mode almost instantly took me back the days when I played Sonic 3. Strong nostalgia. <3

Deus_Ex_Lemur

You're right Deuxy... WAIT, I've just noticed.... you spell it with an 's'.... I've been spelling your name wrong all this time!
I mean, you're right Deusy... you're always right damnit ::p:

lol =) Deuxy Deusy whatever works =D If it makes you feel any better I'm in a similar spot, and slowly relearning all this.

Beatmetrics

Why with you do i always seem to crack a smile. Why with you does butterflies still flutter in the lower part of my stomach. Why do my negative thoughts fade when it's with you? The hearts almost snatched away for a moment...

simpsons2007

I keep getting these stupid idiotic very random panic attacks over very stupid little things for no reason. There not major panic attacks just small ones but it still gets me all stressed out worked up and feel very uncomfortable.

Heres just a few:

walking into the kitchen
walking into the back garden
switching on my laptop and connecting to the internet
when I watch a documentary about the oceans and there filming under the water
going for a bath/shower
walking down the stairs in my house

The list goes on but just writing this is starting an attack off just thinking about them

Phoenixx

I just discovered GoodReads.com. I'm so excited! The only reason I kept my Facebook was because it had a list of all of the books I have read and want to read. Now I can just import them into GR and be done with FB.
^ And now I've discovered it too! :D Looks like a pretty cool site. I know Facebook has a similar app called weRead. That's what I use, but it's not the best. I think I might start using this.