Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Many great works are destroyed then rebuilt stronger and more refined. earlier flaws cast aside.

someone just said this to me...i kinda like it, even though they really pissed me off for hrs and hrs before this. oO:mad::confused::eek:

Kiwong

This weekend its like someone has taken a match to my thoughts and they have launched into warp speed. There are almost too many to catch, but a suprising amount of them are positive.

I just finished playing Portal 2 (and the first Portal prior to that), I'm just going to say; My 2nd and 3th favorites games of all time.

I have yet to find a bad aspect about the games. From the beginning, to the very end of the ending credits, perfect.

I just finished playing Portal 2 (and the first Portal prior to that), I'm just going to say; My 2nd and 3th favorites games of all time.

I have yet to find a bad aspect about the games. From the beginning, to the very end of the ending credits, perfect.

And the top game is....?

And the top game is....?

For me personally, that would be ''The Darkness''. Not because it's a better game perse, but mostly because I personally enjoyed it to death (well almost).

Portal 2 and The Darkness are damn near tied on my awesomeness scale, though.

While on the subject, BioShock and Ocarina of Time are 4th and 5th.

WeirdyMcGee

If not in our consoles, always within our hearts. Amirite? ;D

haha~ exactly.
I never had an N64 (until I was an adult and bought up all the vintage consoles I could find...)- I had Sega Genesis but I could always feel the magic of the ocarina!
Too bad Sonic never had an ocarina... just woodland creatures and hovering golden rings. lol