Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Spent the last week or so completely disconnected from everything. I checked out, had to. Back on the horse again now and I don't feel a bit guilty or ashamed I did. Sometimes when NOTHING is working out you just gotta say fuk it. Everything goes on without you anyways.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I agree.

I recently rewatched the movie Gremlins (maybe before your time), and I had completely forgotten about this gem of a monologue:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVPUsyrT0s

I couldn't stop laughing.
Just watching it again now totally set me off.

It's just so insanely random and totally out of place in the movie too. I can't believe I even watched a movie as horrifying as this when I was 6 years old. I had the Mogwai teddy bear and everything.

If I remember correctly, they actually spoofed that scene in Gremlins 2, ha ha. And I had the Mogwai stuffed animal, too. :D

Also... PHOEBE CATES.

Last edited:

Ithior

Going out tonight. Haven't done so in over a month I think. I don't want to stay there more than 3 hours, so I know they'll keep nagging me until I say I stay, but I won't give in this time. After 3 hours pass I start getting uncomfortable and I speak even less than what I normally do. I start getting lost in thoughts and can't focus on the conversation at hand. Paruresis starts to creep in.

I'm trying to find a way to tell them how uncomfortable it makes me to stay outside for more than 3 hours without them taking it personally. It doesn't really matter who I am with or where, though some situations are a bit more draining than others.

Sometimes when NOTHING is working out
You just gotta say fuk it.

well here's the start of a hip hop song :p

By the Notorious MBG! :)
^ :applause:

MollyBeGood, maybe you have a hidden talent for hip hop lyrics you have not discovered yet!? :p

So, it is Autumn (well it is supposed to be!) and we are still getting temperatures in the low to mid 30'sC. :eek:h:
It is 34C (93.2F) right now in my house. I have never ever experienced these temps continually, day after day, still at the end of March. :eek:h:
I have not felt cool since mid October last year. :crying:
Too poor to afford to get Air Conditioning and can't move further south because I could not survive far away from immediate family.

w*n*c*a*m

Finally got the courage to book for a laser hair treatment. I've been wanting to do this for quite a long time but my anxiety kicks in all the time. Still worried about entering the clinic and making a fool of myself but I am now relieved that I got to click that submit button.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
^TOM WAITS

But oh my god thanks for introducing Anna Von Haussworlff to us that was great and I love the organ

Edit: I mean wolff

Last edited:

Ithior

Ever since I started growing my beard I started getting approached by people more often. A couple of weeks ago some guy asked for my help at the supermarket to read the expiration dates on some yoghurts because he forgot his glasses. Yesterday night while I was waiting by myself for my friends to arrive (they only got there 40 minutes late) I was approached by 3 girls (2 were together though) asking me for directions.
This sort of thing never happened before, and it happening now does not seem like a coincidence. I think people now see me more or less as the age I am, not as a young teenager.

So if you're a short and thin adult guy like me who feels like people treat you as a kid, consider growing some facial hair.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
another bowl of ice cream bites the dust..
That's four litres of ice cream a week for the last 6 weeks :lol:

MollyBeGood

My sleep schedule is so messed up. I am back to my fall asleep at 6 am sleep till 3pm then work. Oh well as long as I get some work done I guess..

MollyBeGood

But isn't the Pledge of Allegiance... brainwashing?

Yes, their isn't a single aspect of our society that isn't designed at control and suppress you and keep you in the dark. Being a consumer and not question authority are the only things you are allowed to do.

Angry? I know I was when I woke up to this reality.

Last edited: