Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My friend is in India for three weeks and I've realized it's really cool to follow someone on a trip via text/picture/video in real time or close to it. Surreal.

There's a possibility... someone... will see this :p Not that it matters, so if you do, HELLO

Argentum

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. People are going to be streaming into the office confused and lost on your new webpage that's shifted everything around to the opposite way it's been for years.

Thanks for making more work for me.

Ithior

It's going to take 2 months to know the results of my master's application. I don't know what I'll do with my life if I fail to get in. I might get depressed. It shouldn't be hard to get in (too many vacancies to few applicants), but sometimes strange things happen.

Ithior

It's going to take 2 months to know the results of my master's application. I don't know what I'll do with my life if I fail to get in. I might get depressed. It shouldn't be hard to get in (too many vacancies to few applicants), but sometimes strange things happen.

Still need to write the motivation letter though. I'm getting pretty nervous now that the applications are open.

Megaten

I seem to have screwed myself by not attempting to make friends over the last decade. Now Im stuck with little to no help.

At roughly one minute and half rendering per frame, and twenty-four frames per second that makes about thirty-five minutes for ever second of animation. Which comes to 2160 minutes (or thirty-six hours) for every minute of animation. At a personal narrative target of three minutes, that makes for hundred-and-eight hours of rendering total.

90sec x 24 = 2160sec / 60 = 36min for 1sec || 36min x 60 = 2160min / 60 = 36hrs for 1min || 36hrs x 3 (minimally) = 108hrs / 24 = 4.5days for 3min.

I'm at a complete loss how I'm going to even marginally optimize this more than it already is. Ugh, this may actually kill me. I mean, this is after all adequate framerate at 720p in possibly the worst environment (indoor and in lowlight) but still.

I'm looking into hardware upgrades, but I'm intensely dimwitted when it comes to GPUs. I may need another mind on this.

Ithior

depends on context? could give off a negative vibe if not careful.

It's something like "This will allow me to work in areas like human resources, management or even biology if I feel so inclined". I'm basically trying to say that it gives me the freedom to work in very different areas if I wanted to do so.

It's something like "This will allow me to work in areas like human resources, management or even biology if I feel so inclined". I'm basically trying to say that it gives me the freedom to work in very different areas if I wanted to do so.

oh right, doesn't sound too bad, maybe add "all areas I have an interest in" or the like to emphasize your motivation

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
**goes to speak**.... **opens mouth again**.........

......... .. ....... .

................................................................ ..

nope, nuffin. Nuffink. Got nuthin.

Last edited:

anomicdeer

My stomach is killing me. This anxiety has been going on for 2 or 3 weeks now. Good thibg I made that appointment.

I forgot what it's called, I saw on a show before, that anxiety causing an upset stomach... Stress...

Ugh!

Ithior

Great, I just realised my ID expires in 2 months, so I should renew it before sending in my master's application. Apparently you have to renew it 6 months before it expires, no idea if I'll have to pay some stupid fine for that. First time I hear about this 6 month thing, I wasn't told this when I got the ID and I didn't even receive a letter telling me this.

Megaten

Wait, how?

What do you mean?

I'm having a difficult time getting my foot in the door at companies. But people I graduated with, with the same degree are getting into these places. And it seems like its because they have a social network. I've tried getting in contact with a fellow student on facebook that works at a place I'm trying to get into but he never checks his messages. There's so much competition that you either have to stand out or know people to get anywhere.

Ithior

I'm having a difficult time getting my foot in the door at companies. But people I graduated with, with the same degree are getting into these places. And it seems like its because they have a social network. I've tried getting in contact with a fellow student on facebook that works at a place I'm trying to get into but he never checks his messages. There's so much competition that you either have to stand out or know people to get anywhere.

Have you done other activities other than getting a degree? Volunteering, participating in students' organisations and stuff like that. My friends and other people I know that did stuff like that all got jobs right after getting the degree. The friends I have that did not do anything took over a year to get a job.

Now that I'm going back to college I should probably involve myself in something unlike last time, unless I want to be unemployed for a long time.

anomicdeer

Had an interview scheduled for today and the person wasnt even there!!!
Now I have to deal with them not contacting me back. No matter what that means I didnt care and/or they are just that crappy which means I can't even get crappy jobs now!!
I dont even want to be in this ****ing house right now. I hate being in here Ll the time. I can ****ing stand it.