Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

anomicdeer

nooooo-mman

Dammit. I lost my nearly 60 day streak because of this damn mental illness.

done

I am just so done with being alive and being "me". Someone kill me please? I can't do this shit anymore, I'm over it. No matter how hard I try not to be here I just keep waking up too. It's not even fair that some ****ing loser like me who doesn't even want to be alive is still breathing, while there are plenty of worthwhile and amazing people that don't exist anymore that deserve to be on this earth. I'm done, I am SO done, and I am SO over this. I wish someone would shoot me in the ****ing head right this second.

Ithior

Going out for long periods of time (over 3 hours) makes my head hurt. I had to study a bit after coming back home from lunch with some friends but I couldn't because my head hurt enough for me not to be able to focus properly. It's not a strong pain but it's bothersome enough.

MollyBeGood

he's a first generation Hikikomori who hates straws but will make an exception to use them while driving in the car, otherwise he refuses to use them...

NamiraWilhelm

Is it really mean of me to think 'Yeah... you're clearly not so much socially anxious as completely socially inept' when talking to other sufferers sometimes? Sigh, probably yes...

Hairs

I just cut my own hair, and now I feel so odd... I wanted to take those straggly ends off. It just feel so short now. I must have taken a good four inches off, maybe more. I'm being very OCD about this whole thing, if the sides are even, looks better, looks too short, etc. I didn't want to go to a salon and get it done because that requires social interaction, and every time I ask for a "trim" I seem to end up with a lot more hair cut off than I asked for. My hair is still a couple inches past belly button length, so I know it's not short but I reallly want that super long mermaid hair where it's still thick at the ends. My hair doesn't seem to want to do that :(.