Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My good friend who went to Germany a few years ago and never came back doesn't have internet at her house, so she wrote me a letter a few months ago and I haven't written back because ugh it's so old-fashioned and slow when I could talk to her regularly online! Some people find letter writing fun but if I want to be in contact with someone and have no other way but snail mail, that's just ridiculous in our current day. I don't know if I'm ever actually going to get around to writing her back because I'm irritated and I don't feel like writing a letter. Hah. I'm a great friend :) But really she needs to get wifi, god...

There is always a way to get to internet, when I am abroad without my laptop I go to the library or information centre, any public place where they have free internet. Even if she had to pay I guess it would be cheaper than sending a letter to the USA.

There is always a way to get to internet, when I am abroad without my laptop I go to the library or information centre, any public place where they have free internet. Even if she had to pay I guess it would be cheaper than sending a letter to the USA.

She actually did go to the library once and contact me online, but I don't think she'd want to do that regularly.

She wants me to go visit her this summer or whenever I can, but I won't be able to, probably ever. I don't have the money, and when I do have money to travel it's not going to be to Germany. And even if we did visit, it'd be a brief time and then it's back to almost never seeing each other. So what's the point?

Also, funny you assumed I'm from the USA :p You're right, but what if I was from Australia or China or Portugal or... you get the point. Unless I mentioned it in another post you've seen or the fact I'm American is just that obvious, haha.

Last edited:
A professional-looking photo on FB with a caption something like, "Thank you to so-and-so for making me beautiful again" along with some other piece of information. Yeah, but it's clearly been airbrushed to death. How can you enjoy a photo of yourself looking attractive when you don't actually look that way? Not that the girl is ugly or anything - she isn't, but in the photo she clearly looks a lot better, and it is clearly due to heavy editing.

Maybe I'm being bitchy, but I just don't see the point... like a lot of things I guess :p

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
b_hpyfwkaafxdf.jpeg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpeg

Real.

anomicdeer

I don't want to be like this anymore.