Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Queen_Regnant

So pissed. I ran out of ****ing heating oil again. This happened just last week and last time, my water pipes froze and busted and flooded my downstairs. It is -3F/-20C outside and no one will answer me about getting more oil. I'm cold and pissy and fml.

S_Spartan

So pissed. I ran out of ****ing heating oil again. This happened just last week and last time, my water pipes froze and busted and flooded my downstairs. It is -3F/-20C outside and no one will answer me about getting more oil. I'm cold and pissy and fml.
Yes, this weather is so dangerous. Woke up at 6am this morning and it was -13. MINUS 13!!!
Hate it!

AtTheGates

Banned
I hate when someone says or does something shady or just UNTRUE and they try to tell people that its a made up scenario in your head because you have no actual proof and they dont want to have to fess up to it anyway..so they try to tell you you're just imagining shit but really you just KNOW the truth....thats the best way to completely discredit anything someone says: you make them out to be crazy and then no one will listen to them at all...its a ruthless trick that some people use to ad hominemly get their way. -_-

I think people that are labeled with a mental illness are more likely to be targeted and victimized in certain ways....but these days if you exhibit even the SLIGHTEST bit of odd behavior, some people will try to say you're crazy or start throwing around medical terms like they watched an episode of dr.phil and all of sudden think they're a ****ing expert on clinical psychology....thats why I dont like being around ignorant people.

Last edited:
Yes, this weather is so dangerous. Woke up at 6am this morning and it was -13. MINUS 13!!!
Hate it!

-13F? Where do you live, Maine??

I'm in Massachusetts and it's been single digits but no negatives yet except at night a couple times.

Last edited:

anomicdeer

There is no point for me to learn languages. I do nothing with my life. I don't have anything interesting to talk about and I have to be a mother :/

I wish I could just get into something else that wouldn't involve other people and also something useful. Hopefully I'll enjoy school enough so I can just study for the classes I have.

Ugh I ruined my life.

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

One of my friends has started bringing his girlfriend with him every time I see him this started maybe about 3 months ago. I have never seen him without his girlfriend in months. Is it ok for me to be pissed off at this? I don't have anything against her its just annoying that she is always there now

Ithior

One of my friends has started bringing his girlfriend with him every time I see him this started maybe about 3 months ago. I have never seen him without his girlfriend in months. Is it ok for me to be pissed off at this? I don't have anything against her its just annoying that she is always there now

When some people get into relationships it seems they can no longer live as separate entities. This phenomenon afflicts many couples.

*whispers* Spring, is that you? Come over here, quick, before Winter sees you. You can stay at my house until you get back on your feet.

o_O

anomicdeer

Now... I wonder if I'll still have trouble getting a job even if I went to school and got BS in something. They will reject me just because they wonder what I did for those several years after high school.

I can't even get anything now. I can only imagine what I college degree would mean when I'm done. A HS diploma is something I should have but doesn't even matter does it :/

Ithior

My next and last thing to try out to avoid having acid reflux is walking after meals. If this still doesn't work I'll go the gastroenterologist.

Steiner

We always dreamed about this better life, this better life
We always felt it coming all along, yeah, all along
We got the keys to open paradise, yeah, paradise
Now let's go walking hand in hand

Courtney27S

"Now I don't mind living on bread and oranges, no, no" I really want to be that kind of girl. I should be that kind of girl. But any time food is presented to me I snatch it up without a second thought. It's only after there are no traces of the food left that I begin to feel guilt. And boy is that a feeling I could do without. I prefer deprivation to guilt and feeling sick cuz I literally could not fit more food in my stomach.
I know if I ate less I would feel much more confident. Like yesterday at the waterpark, I felt ridiculous with my big stomach hanging out. Ppl didn't notice me like they used to, when I was slim and dainty. And when I go to the gym or manage to make social plans for myself, I know it would all b easier if I wasn't trying to hide my gut.
I know anorexia and other eating disorders are horrible and no one should ever have to suffer through them but at least the victims have a by of follow-through. They see a problem and they alter their habits to fix it. In my opinion, that's more admirable than needing to make a change and then doing jack s*** about it, which is all I seem to b capable and of at this point.

S_Spartan

"Now I don't mind living on bread and oranges, no, no" I really want to be that kind of girl. I should be that kind of girl. But any time food is presented to me I snatch it up without a second thought. It's only after there are no traces of the food left that I begin to feel guilt. And boy is that a feeling I could do without. I prefer deprivation to guilt and feeling sick cuz I literally could not fit more food in my stomach.
I know if I ate less I would feel much more confident. Like yesterday at the waterpark, I felt ridiculous with my big stomach hanging out. Ppl didn't notice me like they used to, when I was slim and dainty. And when I go to the gym or manage to make social plans for myself, I know it would all b easier if I wasn't trying to hide my gut.
I know anorexia and other eating disorders are horrible and no one should ever have to suffer through them but at least the victims have a by of follow-through. They see a problem and they alter their habits to fix it. In my opinion, that's more admirable than needing to make a change and then doing jack s*** about it, which is all I seem to b capable and of at this point.
Don't develope an eating disorder! just cut back on calories very slowely while up exercise very slowly.

Kiwong

Really concerned that I am suffering from some very irrational thoughts almost paranoid in nature. I was worried all weekend about them. I'm trying to test them all the time, and prove they aren't true. Several of them were wrong. I am also trying to change the things that cause me to worry. I fear losing the things that I love and enjoy, that are in my life at present, and there are quite a few. I keep fearing that those things are in jeopardy, and I might lose them. It is a different way to be, at my lowest point, I had nothing to lose.