Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

anomicdeer

Should it even be considered a friendship?
I'm not saying they should be able to help me but to just not empathize or try to make me feel better??
It's only up to me if I want to share my thoughts? That mean you don't care, right? So then it'll be my fault for even looking at it that way. Then I'll ruin everything between us.
I wish I had a guys emotion. They don't have any...

S_Spartan

I will never use the showers at the gym. All I ever hear guys doing back there is coughing up phlegm and spitting it out. Wtf?!?!

anomicdeer

I'm always stressed out. I'm too messed up in many ways. I don't know if they even like me...
I could say I need someone when Imm loke this but I'll just keep to myself. If they want to talk they'll say something. I'm too clingy so I'll just wait.

After the age of, say, 25, do you really mature all that much more mentally/emotionally? Maybe the age is higher - I mean an average. Maybe it's 30. It seems to me people's personalities/behavior remain pretty constant after the golden years of their youth have passed (save a megahuge life-altering event).

Argentum

This is the second time in the last year that a spider has dropped down onto my keyboard, and I've watched it scurry away...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why bother anymore? Why bother...?

Keep tellin' yersel' that ye didnae mean it, if that helps you sleep at night Mibbe if you taken tha time tae listen and try to empathise wi' ma situation - aw, wait that right, you only give a f**k about me or what ah want when it affects you.