Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

He had some good points, but I'm still not willing to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. Incompetence is always much more likely than malice, especially when it comes to government.

No argument with govt. incompetence from me.

However, it all don't add up folks. Sorry. I was swept up in it too, but I agree with Ventura-we need to get the hell outta the Middle East for heaven's sake. It will go on forever and no one wins. Only death. Our govt in power has no plans of ever ending these expensive and ridiculous wars. Meanwhile people of the US are in the worst possible state ever. Child Poverty for example is at an historic high. We need to take care of the people in our own country not go starting wars all of the time.

The wars are just a smoke screen anyways, to hide what's really the agenda.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
No argument with govt. incompetence from me.

However, it all don't add up folks. Sorry. I was swept up in it too, but I agree with Ventura-we need to get the hell outta the Middle East for heaven's sake. It will go on forever and no one wins. Only death. Our govt in power has no plans of ever ending these expensive and ridiculous wars. Meanwhile people of the US are in the worst possible state ever. Child Poverty for example is at an historic high. We need to take care of the people in our own country not go starting wars all of the time.

Agreed on all points but one. The 'wars' are not just a smokescreen.

They are highly profitable for a number of powerful entities. The military-industrial complex Eisenhower warned us about it real.

GhastlyCC

Im in an incredible amount of pain from a concert that I went to last night but it was the most fun I've had in a loooooooooooooooong time.
Still have an energy high from it.

Rawz

Is basic right to be clean, aka shower, not being permitted to you in your own home, Rawz?

Well...I wouldn't...I wouldn't say that it's just...that there isn't enough water heating for four people and my parents can't afford paying for a lot of water for four people. At this point I'm just freeloading, since I lost my job a few months back due to a debacle with medication and depression.

I think it would do me a lot of good to leave, even if it meant being homeless...I'm just too afraid to. Afraid I'll end up in trouble. Or dead.

MollyBeGood

Agreed on all points but one. The 'wars' are not just a smokescreen.

They are highly profitable for a number of powerful entities. The military-industrial complex Eisenhower warned us about it real.

Maybe smoke screen is the wrong word, but we are never fighting wars for the reasons we are told we are fighting them for.

hmm...Regan?

no comment.

For me all politicians are a bunch of crooks all working for the same people. The illusion is that you have a choice when voting dem or repub-you don't. Obama is a perfect example.

They're all politicians, so you pick the lesser of the two evils competing for any given office. In the last two presidential elections I picked the lesser of the two evils but, alas, they didn't win. Keep in mind, though, that neither would be my first choice as a leader.

MollyBeGood

Well...I wouldn't...I wouldn't say that it's just...that there isn't enough water heating for four people and my parents can't afford paying for a lot of water for four people. At this point I'm just freeloading, since I lost my job a few months back due to a debacle with medication and depression.

I think it would do me a lot of good to leave, even if it meant being homeless...I'm just too afraid to. Afraid I'll end up in trouble. Or dead.

See if you can work a deal to pay them something for "rent" till you can save up some... the only way out is money unfortunately... Unless you find a position that will give you room and board. I have worked at guest ranches before they do this. You learn a skill and they give you food and a bed. Not so bad. Some will pay for plane ticket to get you there. Ski resorts will do this, and dude ranches. Look into it. Sounds like you need a change of scenery. It always helps.

dottie

See if you can work a deal to pay them something for "rent" till you can save up some... the only way out is money unfortunately... Unless you find a position that will give you room and board. I have worked at guest ranches before they do this. You learn a skill and they give you food and a bed. Not so bad. Some will pay for plane ticket to get you there. Ski resorts will do this, and dude ranches. Look into it. Sounds like you need a change of scenery. It always helps.

Great idea!

singing-love

I need to move soon, I'm not sure I can take this much longer. They say everything happens for a reason, I'd like the reasons now not just the events. Perhaps the reason is that I don't deserve to be loved or treated kindly? I guess that makes sense all things considered. I just don't like the fighting, and I just don't want to keep hurting like this. I guess I deserve it somehow.

Kiwong

I was swept up in it too, but I agree with Ventura-we need to get the hell outta the Middle East for heaven's sake. It will go on forever and no one wins. Only death. Our govt in power has no plans of ever ending these expensive and ridiculous wars. Meanwhile people of the US are in the worst possible state ever. Child Poverty for example is at an historic high. We need to take care of the people in our own country not go starting wars all of the time.

I agree, this is turning out to be worse than Vietnam. It is almost like a return to the middle ages and the crusades. Real issues are being hidden by scare-mongering.

I don't know what's worse.

Previous psychologists that have not given me enough information and have not talked much, or my current psychologist who tells me what I am feeling and talks so constantly and repeats herself over and over. I can hardly get a word in let alone ask a question! :eek:h: :eek:mg:

It seems like she has this rehearsed spiel for anyone with anxiety and does not want you to let her know any individual differences you may have, because then she will have to think of something to say that relates to your individual situation.:idontknow:

I don't know what's worse.

Previous psychologists that have not given me enough information and have not talked much, or my current psychologist who tells me what I am feeling and talks so constantly and repeats herself over and over. I can hardly get a word in let alone ask a question! :eek:h: :eek:mg:

It seems like she has this rehearsed spiel for anyone with anxiety and does not want you to let her know any individual differences you may have, because then she will have to think of something to say that relates to your individual situation.:idontknow:

I've always wondered what goes through the mind of a psychologist during sessions. Maybe this what some of them do, generalize patients unless there's a glaring reason to improvize.

Would bringing this up with her help? It's important that you can trust and respect your doctor, having her generalize you all the time can't really help doing so.