Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Lavinialuna

10672389_847576705276397_7647874411613070893_n.jpg

I just love this!

S_Spartan

Just at the gym?? I get those looks everywhere I go and say "HI!" :bigsmile:

The gym is mainly where I go now...lol
It's sad isn't it? Is it so hard for people to say "hi" back? I guess it is like the hardest thing ever being that they have to make their mouth muscles move and that is super HARD apparently.:sarcastic:

It's sad isn't it? Is it so hard for people to say "hi" back? I guess it is like the hardest thing ever being that they have to make their mouth muscles move and that is super HARD apparently.:sarcastic:

Those jaw crunches must be murder. :giggle:

shyflower

Yep.. I think it is hard for people to say it. I notice they gotta be drunk before they say anything at all.. otherwise I get the purple alien look...:giggle:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
F**k! F**k! F**k! F**kety f**kin'... F**k!
curses.gif

The 3rd f**kin' time this has happened tae me... Urgh!! Why're some buyers on eBay such inconsiderate c _ _ t s?!

bam.gif

S_Spartan

Yep.. I think it is hard for people to say it. I notice they gotta be drunk before they say anything at all.. otherwise I get the purple alien look...:giggle:

The irony is that people like us are always told to go out and mingle with strangers.
Most strangers I see do not look as though they want to be mingled with.

dottie

curses.gif

The 3rd f**kin' time this has happened tae me... Urgh!! Why're some buyers on eBay such inconsiderate c _ _ t s?!

bam.gif

Maybe they're a n00b. I had a very disorganized friend tell me about how they were setting up to sell something on eBay once and I was just like... NO! You have no business on eBay!!!

Lavinialuna

curses.gif

bam.gif

I've had really good luck on Ebay..... but had an annoying Craigslist situation today. 2 people called and said they wanted to come look at our car that is for sale and neither showed up. That is so annoying.:thumbdown:
People in general seem to be getting so much more inconsiderate.

GraybeardGhost

curses.gif

bam.gif

Maybe they're a n00b. I had a very disorganized friend tell me about how they were setting up to sell something on eBay once and I was just like... NO! You have no business on eBay!!!

I am frequently dismayed by the number of idiots trying to sell stuff on eBay. So many people can't be bothered to provide decent photos and descriptions. If the picture's out of focus, take another one. If it's too dark, turn on some lights. Nobody wants to buy something they can't see. Take some measurements, for God's sake. Your idea of "extra large" may not be the same as mine, even if that's what it says on the label. Lastly, if you don't know what it is, don't try to sell it until you do know what it is. I've lost count of how many sellers I've sent messages to gently explaining that their whatchamadooley is actually a thingamagoober, and that it's completely miscategorized. I don't even bother anymore. I really can't understand how people who ostensibly want to make money selling stuff online can go about it in so slipshod a manner. If they want my money, they're going to have to put in a little effort.

And thus endeth my rant about incompetent sellers on eBay (which is not in any way aimed at either of you, Graeme and Dotz, because I'm sure you both know what you're doing). What happened to you with the buyers, Graeme?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Aye, well, they've only bin on eBay since May this year. Still there's nae excuse fut that kinda behaviour.

Surely if ye don't wait for the seller to say "Eh, ah'm reportin' ye tae eBay if ye dinnae pay fur this item" - or word to that affect, y'know... in English. And then, 5 days after making an offer to buy an item and me accepting it, the buyer says: "I'd like to cancel this item because I got it from a friend". Why he couldnae huv telt the that the day, ah sent um the payment invoice. Duh! F**kin' fanny-bawz!

Now... whether yer new tae eBay or not, if ye buyin' summit and then change yer mind, tellin' the seller right away might be a good idea, no?

People in general seem to be getting so much more inconsiderate.

Aye, that's true. Right...! That's enough o' ma wee, mad, mental Scottish swear-a-thon! Well, fur now anyway. :kickingmyself: Ah'm still no' happy aboot that...

shyflower

The irony is that people like us are always told to go out and mingle with strangers.
Most strangers I see do not look as though they want to be mingled with.

Very true and the one thing I observe is that strangers want to talk crap about people like us and they would rather do that and stare then actually taking the time to talk to us and get to know us as a person instead of treating us like we are some sort of coffee table centerpiece that just sits there so it can be gossiped about. :rolleyes:

S_Spartan

Very true and the one thing I observe is that strangers want to talk crap about people like us and they would rather do that and stare then actually taking the time to talk to us and get to know us as a person instead of treating us like we are some sort of coffee table centerpiece that just sits there so it can be gossiped about. :rolleyes:

So true, so true. We sit at this site and beat ourselves up for not being social but from what I observe out in public average people arent all that social, especially in healthy ways. I hear sooooo many average people out in public gossiping, b*tching and complaining constantly.

Why was it again that we should force ourselves to talk to these people? :-|

PerseverareJasmine

Wow, I saw a small frog hopping around in my house a little while ago. I've never seen one in here, so it was pretty surprising. I tried to catch it so I could set it free outside, but it got away. I'm not afraid of frogs, but I am sort of anxious about it possibly hopping on me in my sleep.