Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dottie

I relate so much, being five inches shorter would make my life easier. Lol

This is what we need
1-800-tall-men-640x475.jpg

nodejesque

Hehe...^

I feel like such a beast when I am around petite people. All my sister's are 5'0 to 5'3, so when we take pictures together... I always look awkward. Lol

GraybeardGhost

TALL PEOPLE SHORT WORLD. Knocked my head twice today on different objects that average-height people would not. There is a huge welt on my forehead.

You know those range hoods that go over stoves... WHY? All the time!!! At least once a week. I'm not even going to have one when I build my castle.

When I am rich, no short people will be allowed on my property. Liability. Everything will be inconvenient and unsafe for them.

Oh, cry me a river. You can duck, can't you? Try being a sawed-off runt in a world clearly built for giants. Can't reach anything on a top shelf; can't find clothes that fit 'cause everything's too damn long. Always have to look up at everyone else; always looked down upon in every conceivable way. You bumped your head? Boo hoo. Tall people get what they deserve. :veryangry:

dottie

Oh, cry me a river. You can duck, can't you? Try being a sawed-off runt in a world clearly built for giants. Can't reach anything on a top shelf; can't find clothes that fit 'cause everything's too damn long. Always have to look up at everyone else; always looked down upon in every conceivable way. You bumped your head? Boo hoo. Tall people get what they deserve. :veryangry:

Hate speech! This is America and I will sue you!

My dogs are wondering why I am laughing at this inanimate box thing on my lap.

One dog looks at dottie and says to other dog "Dude! How long have we lived here? And she still knockin' her head on the hood vent!"
2nd dog says "It's gonna be ok, she's not house trained yet!" :lol:

^ I can relate to being too short.
I always make sure I wear a long shirt when grocery shopping so that when I have to reach for a food product on the top shelf (while on tip toes) no one next to me in the aisle can see any skin that would be exposed if I wore a short shirt.:shyness:

dottie

One dog looks at dottie and says to other dog "Dude! How long have we lived here? And she still knockin' her head on the hood vent!"
2nd dog says "It's gonna be ok, she's not house trained yet!" :lol:

LOL :eek:mg: