Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

I have to get a job in the next few months. One of my main reasons is so that I always have an excuse to not go out at night with my friends (or go home earlier), and to not go on vacations of 4 days or longer with other people.

^Hah! cool video, never saw it before. I wish I could see him live before he dies out of alcoholism, or something, I only saw tributes to him (good ones though).

Tom Waits Cold Cold Ground brganga - YouTube

I don't know! See The Waits live? Many people!
:-O Would love it!

Does he suffer from alcoholism? :sad: Seems like he may or might. I've almost been there. They say the gateway drug is weed. No. It's alcohol. One of the hardest drugs to beat.

People are so cruel and lacking in empathy sometimes, even without meaning it. And the realisation that you've been investing time and feelings into people that aren't really any more interested in you than they are a rock ****ing kills me. It keeps happening to me. ::(:

I hear you, Tino. I do.

A lot of people are shit. So much so that the phrase 'what the ****' almost implies you're referring to someone.

Keep investing your time, Tino. I swear, it's worth it. I've invested so much time into people that I've found people just like me, a little like me, nothing like me and we get along just fine.

Keep being Tino and you'll win through!

Kiwong

Today on my run I thought, I wish there was McConnell taping for the mind, where I could wrap something around it, to diminish the fear and pain to be able to rebuild my mind enough to be able to face the world with less fear.

Regret93

Barbecues are great ways to fill your stomach and be surrounded by banal conversation and cackling laughter. Teen moms and hockey dads. Being outside would be awesome if it weren't for people.