Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I called that number. Asked for Bluedays. .... they don't know you.
The song brings back memories of early childhood.:)
867-5309/Jenny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hate it when you have finished a delicious meal and you still want more, but can't fit it in. Although I am not desperate enough to do a "Roman Empire dinner party" thing though. They had some really weird ways of living that they considered normal >.>

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Forgot to take my antidepressant again. It's hard getting used to having to take it in the morning when I had been taking my previous one every night before bed for years. I feel terrible.

I set an alarm on my phone to remind me to take my meds, I have trouble remembering to take them every day let alone at the same time :giggle:

shyflower

When something goes out around the house.. fingers are pointed at me. Since I am the only one who knows how to use the vacuum cleaner, washer/dryer, lawnmower, weed eater, etc. (I'm really not the only one who knows how to use this stuff, it's just that everyone else who is able-bodied refuses to touch any of it or use any of it). The attitude I get, like today, the vacuum cleaner has been clogging up. and all Dad can say is " We'll if it don't work anymore , we will just live in filth".. Wrong attitude with me..DAD! At least you got someone to keep you from living in filth.. Man.. he pisses me off! :mad:

nodejesque

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I hate my life. I feel like such a douche for saying that because I have great opportunities.... But I'm just so sad and disappointed with life. I feel worse, because I recognize how ungrateful I sound.

GhastlyCC

Today a random homeless guy told me that I look like a strung out/drug addicted Josh Peck......

I've never touched drugs in my life....

what

Last edited:

MikeyC

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I hate my life. I feel like such a douche for saying that because I have great opportunities.... But I'm just so sad and disappointed with life. I feel worse, because I recognize how ungrateful I sound.
Why are you disappointed? Disappointed with the world itself or disappointed with yourself?

nodejesque

^ both, Mikey. I'm just so tired of trying to fix myself. Maybe it's just who I am, this idea of 'pursuit of Happiness' is nothing but a scheme to get you in the rat race of life. I'm tired of reading about what greed has created, and how so far disconnected we are from the reality. That this world is ugly. And sometimes I just don't want to play along, I'm just tired of looking for. Way to be 'happy' maybe this is as good as it gets. And it's not good at all, not for me... And definitely not for many whom struggle more so, than I can even imagine.

Steiner

That feeling when you're thinking about everything and thinking to yourself how infinitely small we all are and that nothing matters. I tend to think this type of thinking is fueled by depression. Or that it fuels the depression thoughts itself.

I actually wrote 2 poems and was gonna share them but then I decided not to.

I know what to say now.

I'm a unicorn. See, I spend my days pooping rainbows, eating smurfs, farting glitter and drinking frosting. My life is wonderful. Come prance with me through the meadow?

Last edited:
^ both, Mikey. I'm just so tired of trying to fix myself. Maybe it's just who I am, this idea of 'pursuit of Happiness' is nothing but a scheme to get you in the rat race of life. I'm tired of reading about what greed has created, and how so far disconnected we are from the reality. That this world is ugly. And sometimes I just don't want to play along, I'm just tired of looking for. Way to be 'happy' maybe this is as good as it gets. And it's not good at all, not for me... And definitely not for many whom struggle more so, than I can even imagine.
^Sorry you are dismayed with your life node.:sad: I don't have much good advice to give except maybe try and stop trying to become what the rat race deems as being happy, and just consider your life as it is "ok" and be content with it if that, is what you want. I know it is hard but try and not think you have to "achieve" to be happy.

That feeling when you're thinking about everything and thinking to yourself how infinitely small we all are and that nothing matters. I tend to think this type of thinking is fueled by depression. Or that it fuels the depression thoughts itself.
^I often look online at pictures of grave stones. It kind of puts my pathetic life in perspective and helps me realize that it really has no consequence in the timeline of history. It actually helps.:)

I actually wrote 2 poems and was gonna share them but then I decided not to.

I know what to say now.

I'm a unicorn. See, I spend my days pooping rainbows, eating smurfs, farting glitter and drinking frosting. My life is wonderful. Come prance with me through the meadow?
^I love what you wrote. @being a unicorn :thumbup:
I sometime envy the people I see genuinely living their life like the "I love life, life is great" unicorn way of living. I envy people who just seem so much at peace with everything.
I wish I could live in denial. I wish there was a "denial mode" button we could press when living in reality gets too overwhelming. I want to be a farting glitter and rainbows unicorn damn it! :bigsmile:

Curious to read the 2 poems you wrote, could you still post them?

DeadmanWalking

I think I just lost everything. I tried to hold onto things and keep them together but.... I guess it just wasn't enough. Maybe the Powers That Be like to screw up my life and make me suffer. Apparently I can't be happy without something going wrong to take it all away. I'm alone. Again. Back to darkness I go. Hopefully I cheer myself up at least a little.

I think I just lost everything. I tried to hold onto things and keep them together but.... I guess it just wasn't enough. Maybe the Powers That Be like to screw up my life and make me suffer. Apparently I can't be happy without something going wrong to take it all away. I'm alone. Again. Back to darkness I go. Hopefully I cheer myself up at least a little.
^Sorry to read that things are not going so well for you at the moment, Deadman.:sad:

Seems like you need a Big Hug!

hug-friend-day-38-cute--large-msg-136699833594.jpg