Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

A string of good things seem to be happening to me at the moment. I had one of my photos published in the local paper this morning and tonight someone asked to buy it. It makes me happy that someone would want to own a photo of mine.

You do take some great pictures :thumbup:

I just realized something. I'm like the most annoying person here. I'm constantly posting stuff. I really should knock it off.

BlueWeepingRose

Feel like nobody in my family truly understands me. I wish my mother would sit down and talk to me but yet she never does. She's usually so distant and cold towards me- it makes me feel like I did something wrong but yet I know I didn't do anything to upset her... This sucks. :(

Lavinialuna

Feel like nobody in my family truly understands me. I wish my mother would sit down and talk to me but yet she never does. She's usually so distant and cold towards me- it makes me feel like I did something wrong but yet I know I didn't do anything to upset her... This sucks. :(

My mother's well of love isn't deep enough for me either. I spent many years resenting her, but at some point I just accepted that she didn't know how to be the person I needed her to be, and I stopped seeing our relationship in my fantasy world and saw it as it really was, and then went on to seek love and approval elsewhere. It feels good to forgive your mom for not being perfect, but it might take you many years to be able to do it.
In the mean time, I hope you can find the support you need, hugs.

dottie

I want to throw my kayak on the water today but not alone.
I want to get a floaty raft to pull my dog behind me.
School break: I will be camping WITH OR WITHOUT accompaniment.

This guy had a good idea:

20040502-david-jenny-kayaking2.jpg

haha that has got to be tippy when he jumps on/off

Last edited:
I want to throw my kayak on the water today but not alone.
I want to get a floaty raft to pull my dog behind me.
School break: I will be camping WITH OR WITHOUT accompaniment.

This guy had a good idea:

20040502-david-jenny-kayaking2.jpg

haha that has got to be tippy when he jumps on/off

Come to Tennessee. Ill camp with ya. I got plenty of marshmallows and ghost stories :D

Kiwong

Whether I see a dream or a nightmare, is really only a matter of perception. This morning I can see through the nightmare to the dream in my life. And the dream appears to be so bleeding obvious when my anxious thoughts no longer stop me from seeing it.

Bad Week.

When I expressed my concern about a subject to a new teacher, she said (in the earshot of 5 other students) "I think I need to get you a valium!" :sad:

That is the first time I have ever had a teacher ridicule me in relation to my anxiety that I try so hard to keep from anyone.

She is a really good and pleasant teacher. I can't put it down to her being a rude woman. I wonder if I am loosing my ability to mask my anxiety somewhat in public!? :thinking:

I've also had another student tell me "You worry too much" with a disgusted tone of voice, just last week.

And not just for us either, for the mail men and women it must be an extra chore as well. How many time must they come back later because nobody is home on a regular work day? That must be frustrating.
^The mail man/woman comes back to your house later if you're not home!?:eek: Wow. If we are not home they put a little card in our mail-box telling us we have a parcel to pick up. We have to then travel to the Post Office and sign for it there.

^The mail man/woman comes back to your house later if you're not home!?:eek: Wow. If we are not home they put a little card in our mail-box telling us we have a parcel to pick up. We have to then travel to the Post Office and sign for it there.

Usually the next day, but yeah. They even write you a note when to expect them the next day. I've only had to go somewhere else to pick it up maybe once.

But with online purchases ramping up in popularity here, we might see that change in the not so distant future.

Usually the next day, but yeah. They even write you a note when to expect them the next day. I've only had to go somewhere else to pick it up maybe once.

But with online purchases ramping up in popularity here, we might see that change in the not so distant future.

I've only bought a few things online over the years. Still very new to it. A lot of parts and accessories i use can only be bought online because no stores around here carry very many spare parts.

I'm not sure how it works here. I just get bills in the mail and usually try to avoid checking the mail at all costs.