Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Steiner

Originally Posted by MikeyC
Thanks, guys. I get like this sometimes where I feel people can't stand me (can't say I blame them). I'm sure it's all in my head. I hope. I sometimes get the feeling there are people on this forum that dislike me. I don't know.

I don't hate you Mikey. Probably one of the only people in my good book since you uh respond on my diary thing. Keep your head up. Though that is silly to say coming from me. I can't even keep my own head up.

Feels like a stress in the right part of my chest. Don't know what that is about.

Nanita

Tonight I had Chinese and my 'fortune' was 'your life is an inspiration to others'.

There are about 13 different ironic laughs to be had from this, but mostly I wish they would bring back real fortunes and get rid of all of this positive encouragement stuff, because I'd rather cling to some hopelessly vague prediction than hear about how wonderful I am. Plus, I hate it when other people get opportunities to laugh at me.

And this is what I got and it's true :sad::crying::bat:
4d2uo50331.jpg

Kiwong

Thanks, guys. I get like this sometimes where I feel people can't stand me (can't say I blame them). I'm sure it's all in my head. I hope. I sometimes get the feeling there are people on this forum that dislike me. I don't know.

Don't worry, I'm okay. :) Maybe I just need to watch the cricket and eat some ice cream. Good idea, Mikey. :perfect:

Be yourself, MikeyC, you're doing fine

Nanita

Oh my goodness :giggle:

Well if you're serious about it being true (you were joking, right?), we've seen your head, and I think everyone would agree it's perfectly normal :p

I was joking.. however I have always thought my head was too big... and as a child my cousin always told me my head was too big. And my nose too :crying: :crying:
Thanks though! :kiss:

I feel like an annoyance at the moment. Maybe I should back down a bit for a few days, online and in real life. :thinking:

I'm fairly confident this is 'one of those' compulsive thoughts. If you feel like that, maybe you should take break. Not so much because you're actually annoying people, but more to make yourself more comfortable doing what you do.

Sometimes the daemons inside (however accurate or inaccurate) need to be humoured before you can slay them. This might be one of those cases.

Head hurtsss

Hmmm so I took a couple of xanax for this migraine and now I'm regretting it. I usually just wait them out and proabbly should have done just that. It helped only slightly, and now I just feel more relaxed with a throbbing head instead of relaxed and headache free. Constant headaches are such an incredible pain, I really wish there was a cheap, quick, effective and drug free cure. Oh well, hopefully some sleep will help?

I also just saw the post above me and wanted to add. Mikey you are definitely not an annoyance! You are a very thoughtful and kind member of the community here, it definitely wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you don't take a break , but if it's something you feel you need to do just be sure to know that a lot of people would miss you here. I hope that feeling subsides for you soon, I definitely understand what it's like to feel annoying to others around you, and it certainly isn't fun.

Last edited:

Kiwong

2 hours of so******ing is about my limit
s.oc.ia.lis.ing

c.i.a.l.i.s

oh great, on a social phobia site, I cant use the word soc.ia.lising as it contains the brand name for "a new oral treatment for erectile dysfunction"

:applause::applause::applause: You learn something everyday.

I'm feeling quite cynical today. Everyone is pissing me off. Not that it matters to anyone else. I just feel really shitty about being a human and wanted to post it here.