Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Daniel089

I got an idea.

If I could make a machine that is able to affect human emotions, I would build something not letting me hurt others' feelings...

MollyBeGood

I have seen/met more people in my new job in the last 2 months then I have in the last several years (admitting I have been a bit of a recluse in that time..). I am feeling so overwhelmed by so many people in the world. I don't know how someone lives in a country like India or a city like Mexico City. Too many people make me feel suffocated and drained. I want to spend the day talking and seeing no one at all today. Aside from interacting with one other person, this will be my goal today to keep my sanity! I need sweet sweet solitude!!

Nanita

I have seen/met more people in my new job in the last 2 months then I have in the last several years (admitting I have been a bit of a recluse in that time..). I am feeling so overwhelmed by so many people in the world. I don't know how someone lives in a country like India or a city like Mexico City. Too many people make me feel suffocated and drained. I want to spend the day talking and seeing no one at all today. Aside from interacting with one other person, this will be my goal today to keep my sanity! I need sweet sweet solitude!!

I have the same need for solitude.......

jaim38

I went to my aunt's house to visit grandma whose vision and hearing is getting worse, but my dad stole the limelight. During a heated debate with my mom about the neighbors, he had one of his "sleepwalking episodes" and started clicking his tongue, doing weird movements with his hands, and grabbing my grandma's head. We had to pull him away from grandma and he started clinging to me instead. Later he wet his pants so we had to usher him to the bathroom while my aunt provided clean pants. My aunt looked horrified because she probably never saw anything like this. She said it's probably the blood pressure and cholesterol medication that my dad's taking which is causing side effects? Anyway, he will see a doctor soon.

My grandma freaked out a bit too but we had to lie to her, tell her everything's alright so we won't worry. She couldn't see but she could hear with her hearing aid.

Overall, I didn't think the visit was that bad. I was anxious at first and avoided eye contact with my aunt a lot but later it was a bit better. She's not as bad as I thought. There were some bad memories from the past, but people change, I should move on, not let the past get in the way.

MikeyC

I think it's good that you're getting out and meeting some new people. Sure, it's a little overwhelming, but it's good to have a network of people around you. :)

Having said that, I understand what you mean about congested cities. It takes a certain person to live in these places. I couldn't live in Sydney, and that's a tiny version of Mexico City, New York, and so on.

I went to my aunt's house to visit grandma whose vision and hearing is getting worse, but my dad stole the limelight. During a heated debate with my mom about the neighbors, he had one of his "sleepwalking episodes" and started clicking his tongue, doing weird movements with his hands, and grabbing my grandma's head. We had to pull him away from grandma and he started clinging to me instead. Later he wet his pants so we had to usher him to the bathroom while my aunt provided clean pants. My aunt looked horrified because she probably never saw anything like this. She said it's probably the blood pressure and cholesterol medication that my dad's taking which is causing side effects? Anyway, he will see a doctor soon.
Uh, yes, he should see a doctor. That is unusual behaviour!

soo, my shower broke. im really depressed at that i have only used bath to relax before i have no idea how people can live without showers this is way awkward. washing hair is the hardest part i dont get it im just using a jug and water from taps but its just.. ughhhhh i want my shower back ;_____;
Some of the things we take for granted, eh? ;) Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

This one's sort of cute, like a strange muppet made from carpet remnants...
enhanced-buzz-wide-7217-1365011668-25.jpg