Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I went to the movies on my own today. I am depressed and it's lasting a long time with seemingly no end in sight, so I'm starting to really not care about anything and decided to spend money on a movie (and popcorn and Maltesers). I then went to the nearby mall and got a shake.

Still quite empty inside, but hey, at least I got to see a movie out of it. Something different.

MikeyC

At work this afternoon, and I'm feeling like **** as usual. I was talking to a teacher that works there. I could feel her staring at me, and after a short conversation, she asks me, "are you alright?"

I reply with, "yeah?" It was obviously a lie.

"No, you just seem a little different."

"Oh, I'm okay," I said, faking a smile. "I could always use a few hours more sleep."

She laughed, but asked again if I was okay, and I said yes.

I didn't want to lie. I talk to her a lot and we're a similar age and it would've been good to confide in her, but I didn't want to do that to her. She was the only person out of anyone to actually ask me, though. That was nice, I suppose.

hidwell

At work this afternoon, and I'm feeling like **** as usual. I was talking to a teacher that works there. I could feel her staring at me, and after a short conversation, she asks me, "are you alright?"

I reply with, "yeah?" It was obviously a lie.

"No, you just seem a little different."

"Oh, I'm okay," I said, faking a smile. "I could always use a few hours more sleep."

She laughed, but asked again if I was okay, and I said yes.

I didn't want to lie. I talk to her a lot and we're a similar age and it would've been good to confide in her, but I didn't want to do that to her. She was the only person out of anyone to actually ask me, though. That was nice, I suppose.

Is she single ?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just got ma musical tastes insulted again, by ma cousin. Ouch! :kickingmyself: Okay, so ye don't like heavy metal - ah get it, already! D'ya need tae remind me o' that fact every visit, huh?! Gimme a break!

It's hard no tae take that personally because heavy metal & thrash metal are the 2 genres - well, technically speakin', thrash is a subgenre/offshot of heavy metal, but anyway... - which made me want tae play the guitar. And ah don't know about anyone else who plays an instrument like drums or guitar, but the genre of music that got ya intae playin' is usually somethin' ye hold quite dear tae yer heart - No? Aw, maybe it's just me then? Sentimental ol' fool that ah am! :giggle:

Ma cousin play the electric guitar as well. Though he's not been playin' as long as me. That said, his knowledge about guitars in general, is more than ah'll ever comprehend. No sayin' that as a criticism or outta jealousy - it's just a fact!

I apologize to everyone I used Viber to chat with. I had to delete the app on my phone because my phone keeps telling me I'm low on space despite having few pictures or anything else on it.

I keep deleting apps that I really like and use a lot and every few days it still tells me I'm low on space and sometimes even tells me it can't receive incoming texts due to lack of space, which isn't good at all. Since I didn't honestly use Viber as much as many other apps, and it took up a lot of space, I had to delete it.

However... I'm probably going to be switching my cell phone service some time within the next few weeks, and the plan I'm looking at offers unlimited international texting for every plan they offer, so I may be able to text my international friends still if it won't cost you guys. Or... when I get my new phone I should have more space on it, so I can just get Viber again. Either way works. I'll probably be getting an iPhone... yay! :D

Last edited:
I always seem to get tons of blisters on my left foot, but never a single one on my right foot when walking long distances.

Curious, I wonder why that is..

jaim38

I used to like Taylor Swift's song Trouble. Listened to it a lot. But now when it comes on the radio, I cringe. Yes I get she's singing about a guy who dissed her and there's nothing wrong with that. What's troubling to me is that she blames herself, especially when she sang "I realize the blame is on me" and "shame on me". This made me feel uncomfortable. When someone puts you down, you don't say "the blame is on me" or "it's my fault."

Amitush123

Oh my..I guess drinking to make the pain go away won't work for me..
Last night I drank about a third of a (low quality, cheap,three years old) Keglevich vodka...
Needless to say, I spent half of the night in the bathroom, praying not to puke..atleast that worked..and the pain is still here of course..my, my, my, even at drinking I'm a complete failure..

Amitush123

I used to like Taylor Swift's song Trouble. Listened to it a lot. But now when it comes on the radio, I cringe. Yes I get she's singing about a guy who dissed her and there's nothing wrong with that. What's troubling to me is that she blames herself, especially when she sang "I realize the blame is on me" and "shame on me". This made me feel uncomfortable. When someone puts you down, you don't say "the blame is on me" or "it's my fault."

Amazingly, I love that song..not my type, usually, but there's something bout that song that makes me like it

DeadmanWalking

Well, today's officially my 21st birthday:D! Somehow, it all feels so bittersweet, maybe because it feels like my years have just flashed by (or maybe because I feel older than I actually am::p:).

I had a dream that a very large crab descended from my ceiling on a wispy piece of spider web string stuff... I thought it was dead at first (which doesn't make sense either), but then I poked it and it moved. I ended up keeping it as a pet and feeding it pictures of food from my phone screen. I was afraid of it because its claws were huge and it looked like a giant bug. I don't normally find crabs creepy, but in my dream this one was.