Post your picture thread

karl:-/

The voice I'm fine with for now lol, but I've kinda suffer from that body problem. where all you see in the mirrow is a teenager and his awful ****ty body :( me legs are going mental just telling you guys this.... Deep breaths I know, now I'm talking to my self writing this.. break time!!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
The voice I'm fine with for now lol, but I've kinda suffer from that body problem. where all you see in the mirrow is a teenager and his awful ****ty body :( me legs are going mental just telling you guys this.... Deep breaths I know, now I'm talking to my self writing this.. break time!!

Body Dymorphic Disorder, Karl? Yeah, I can relate. I have the same issue with my own body. I mean, I'm awright from the neck up, if that makes sense? I don't like having my photo taken by other people, either. I get really awkward, camera shy and uncomfortable when they do. Those are usually the photos which I'm most critical of myself, almost to the point of self-loathing. Photos taken by myself on the hand - I'm total okay with.

Not even photos I take my self,and all of what you said is correctomondow :-v
I know why I've got it so I've found my trigger. It just doesn't matter what people say friends/family even doctors. I ****ing hate my body, totaly not happy with it any more. It's one of those things that you want to put too bed.
My phone is full of pics like,my dogs,family,random stuff other than my self.. I want to tell you why I have it but it sounds??? To me it sounds dumb but I think a lot of people might have The same trigger?? I might pm you graeme as I feel like I'm closest to you on here. When I get the courage if you don't mind mate???

KiaKaha

Banned
Hello adorable with the pouty face. ::(: Awww you are so cute.

I pout cos I am a pouter - Thank you Beleza :D

You look like those elves in Lord of the Rings.

That's a compliment BTW.

Oh yeah I know - you should see my ears too, they stick out big time. I have auditioned for an elf extra for lord of the rings, never took me on though...1 inch too short.

Thanks all for the kind comments, despite all the poutiness - good for the ego.

Graeme1988

Not even photos I take my self,and all of what you said is correctomondow :-v
I know why I've got it so I've found my trigger. It just doesn't matter what people say friends/family even doctors. I ****ing hate my body, totaly not happy with it any more. It's one of those things that you want to put too bed.
My phone is full of pics like,my dogs,family,random stuff other than my self.. I want to tell you why I have it but it sounds??? To me it sounds dumb but I think a lot of people might have The same trigger?? I might pm you graeme as I feel like I'm closest to you on here. When I get the courage if you don't mind mate???

Aye, feel free to PM me anytime, Karl. :)

My cat had just came how from the vet where she was under narcosis. She wouldn't lay down anywhere but my shoulder. Without overstating it, she was quite high. We had also just given her anti flee stuff, you know, that toxic stuff that you put in a cat/dog's neck. The neck that she is effectively rubbing all over my face.. loudly purring as she does it.

img20120713195806.jpg

Awww, what an awesome picture!

Yeah, a drugged up satilite-cat giving me a hernia and rubbing poison over my face while I try to watch TV. It's freakin' adorable. ;)::p:

Lovely picture Puma.

Thank you, Srijita. <3

Looking good Blackpuma - I like your hair...

Is that weird to say that? Meh...

Thanks. :3 I should hope it's not weird to say! Then again, it's not exactly shinning its best light in this photo.

Starry

I know how you feel... I'm exactly the same, actually. But nobody here will laugh at you, we understand. So try not to feel so bad about things. I can guarantee you're not as bad as you think you are. ;)

You're among friendly people here, Karl. Some of the prettiest people on the forum have been called ''ugly'', even to the extend of them agreeing with it, while they are actually stunning people.

You're not obligated to do anything, but it would sure be nice to put a face to the name and text. There's no need to impress either, there are no expectations. So in your own time, when you're ready, and only if you really want to.

You guys could encourage the pope into flashing his ass at the vattigen window.. so sweet of you :) it'll take time but I'm sure I'll get there...

Kat

You guys could encourage the pope into flashing his ass at the vattigen window.. so sweet of you :) it'll take time but I'm sure I'll get there...

A good voice + good personality

it’s only natural that good looks will come next. :D

Arr that is the sweetest thing I've heard all yr... Thanks Kat :-b man I could name drop on here all day blackpuma is right, all of you are friendly,kind and are to me. The most real people I've had ever chatted to. :) wish all you guys/girls a great day ;-)

Graeme1988

My acoustic guitar doubling as a hat stand. :D

Attachments

• SAM_0640.jpg
    SAM_0640.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0641.jpg
    SAM_0641.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0642.jpg
    SAM_0642.jpg