Post your picture thread

lonely_drummer

haha, just stumbled on this. Took this sometime last summer in the mountains by myself out backcountry camping, that was really in the middle of nowhere, not a soul around, one of the happiest times of my life!!! Cant wait for this summer!!!

Attachments

• mee.jpg
    mee.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0

MikeyC

haha, just stumbled on this. Took this sometime last summer in the mountains by myself out backcountry camping, that was really in the middle of nowhere, not a soul around, one of the happiest times of my life!!! Cant wait for this summer!!!
That place looks so awesome.

Invisibleman

Is that Gros Morne? it really looks a lot like it if its not.

Phoenixx

@ Kinetik: You two look like a great couple!

@ Polishgirl: Very pretty!

@ Graeme: You're always so comfortable in front of the camera (or so you appear that way). Wish I was like that.

@ Drummer: No idea where you were, but that view is gorgeous!

@ Super: Neat! That blue hoodie you have on goes along so well with your hair and your awesome sunglasses.

@ Super: Neat! That blue hoodie you have on goes along so well with your hair and your awesome sunglasses.

Thanks! But it's not a hoodie. Or blue. :) The t-shirt I'm wearing is blue. The jacket is green. This was on a morning walk with my dog, so I really didn't care about color coordination.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
@ Graeme: You're always so comfortable in front of the camera (or so you appear that way). Wish I was like that.

:D I know it appears that way. Though, honestly, I'm only comfortable because it's me taking the pictures by myself. The irony being that I really hate having my picture taken by someone else.

I get really nervous, otherwise.

Phoenixx

Thanks! But it's not a hoodie. Or blue. :) The t-shirt I'm wearing is blue. The jacket is green. This was on a morning walk with my dog, so I really didn't care about color coordination.
^ Ah, my mistake. The bunch in the t-shirt looked like a string at first glance, that's why I assumed it was a hoodie. Still nice though!

KiaKaha

Banned
I have no idea why I put myself through this anguish... curiosity perhaps?
I swear... I really am very friendly... despite how I may look.
Me in all my socially awkward glory..

esng5x.jpg

Shyangel

esng5x.jpg

Shykiwi, you are a very handsome man! I have no idea how you would think other wise.

Shyangel

@ Kinetik: You look very friendly and handsome and you have a beautiful wife.

@ Polishgirl: You look like a model. A beautiful model.

@ Graeme: You look like a cool lay back guy. :)

@ Drummer: That's a beautiful picture. You look happy go lucky in it.

@ Super: You have such healthy beautiful hair. I love the color. :)

MikeyC

esng5x.jpg
I hope you one day see yourself the way we see you. You are a really handsome man and those kiwi girls should be seeing that.

It's official: I can never post here anymore because you're all just too pretty. :)