Post your picture thread

YellowBird

Re: what a dork

2012-02-0516-37-48607.jpg

what colour should I colour my hair?

you remind me of Alison Mosshart,so i'd have to say black!

polishgirl

Thank you guys a lot for the undeserved compliments, that cheered me up a bit :)

Kinetik - I think you make a very cute couple! And both of you seem very happy :)

Kinetik

Thanks people. It can be daunting to post a pic when everyone here looks as good as they do. Everyone I've seen in this thread is attractive.

My sister wants to bring me to her hairstylist next week. I'm turning 27 and she thinks I should look more 'mature':rolleyes: balls to that. That is all I have to say about that...I am not ready to be mature

Last edited:

MrJones

My sister wants to bring me to her hairstylist next week. I'm turning 27 and she thinks I should look more 'mature':rolleyes: balls to that. That is all I have to say about that...I am not ready to be mature
Screw maturity, you look spectacular! :)

Nathália

You have a cute round face. What does mature mean? You're just 27.

aw thanks Jonesy, I can't believe I'm going to be 27.mutter mutter. I have no idea where 19-27 went. none. I hope I'll be able to resist her pulling me into the hairdressers because I know she'll tell them to do something that I'll hate.

coyote

aw thanks Jonesy, I can't believe I'm going to be 27.mutter mutter. I have no idea where 19-27 went. none. I hope I'll be able to resist her pulling me into the hairdressers because I know she'll tell them to do something that I'll hate.

checking my watch

i see i'm still old enough to be your father

you have a long time to go

before you have to worry about being "mature"

i haven't even started yet myself

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Took these photos a few days ago. :)

Attachments

• SAM_0459.jpg
    SAM_0459.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0460.jpg
    SAM_0460.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0464.jpg
    SAM_0464.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0

ohheybbyitscorixx

Aw, thanks for all of the compliments you guys. It kind of helps because I've been in a really depressed state lately. :] All of you that posted pictures have really great smiles!

checking my watch

i see i'm still old enough to be your father

you have a long time to go

before you have to worry about being "mature"

i haven't even started yet myself

Oh my sister just wants me to stop wearing my hair like a teenager but actually thats just her opinion haha I like it like that. I just mean that I feel like I missed out on a lot of 19-27. Blink and I'm a proper grown up.