Post your picture thread

KiaKaha

Banned
eep..! Are you all trying to shatter the percieved ideas I have formed about myself that have taken YEARS for me to formulate? My reality? My universe..? eh? eh?

Thank you, I am not used to hearing such kind words from so many, especially about something as trivial as my appearance. I thought I would merely satisfy curiousity on both ends. I appreciate comments from all.

I know I am not particularly attractive but It does feel good to hear nice comments :)

All you ladies are very cute - but more importantly you are all lovely on the inside too, and that makes you even more beautiful.

Please keep the heaving to a minimum. Cheers.

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

@ Kinetik: You look very friendly and handsome and you have a beautiful wife.

@ Polishgirl: You look like a model. A beautiful model.

@ Graeme: You look like a cool lay back guy. :)

@ Drummer: That's a beautiful picture. You look happy go lucky in it.

@ Super: You have such healthy beautiful hair. I love the color. :)

Happy indeed, all I got there is great weather, the most secluded place I've been and a cool beer, how could I not be happy

That place looks so awesome.

it's amazing, can only reach it in July with no snow but well worth the wait, however it's a tough 17km hike just to get there lol!

Is that Gros Morne? it really looks a lot like it if its not.

This is in the Rockies just crossing the Alberta/BC border. Those mountains in the back are Alberta and where I'm sitting is BC. Its on a non maintained trail so pretty much no one knows of it. It's easy to miss the trail going off the main trail.

@ Kinetik: You two look like a great couple!

@ Polishgirl: Very pretty!

@ Graeme: You're always so comfortable in front of the camera (or so you appear that way). Wish I was like that.

@ Drummer: No idea where you were, but that view is gorgeous!

@ Super: Neat! That blue hoodie you have on goes along so well with your hair and your awesome sunglasses.

:D:D

Shyangel

2wefegw.png

Hey guys. LOL

You look very cool and stylish, Vin.:)

MikeyC

Oh Mikey, you out-pretty most of us.

I do find this thread intimidating.

Yeah, I have no idea what he's saying. He's a very attractive guy.

Yeah, I'm talking about you, Mikey.;)
Bah, you girls. ::eek:: No need for you two hotties to find this thread intimidating!

All you ladies are very cute - but more importantly you are all lovely on the inside too, and that makes you even more beautiful.
Exactly! I know a girl who's physically attractive but is kind of a rude person, so that eliminates her attractiveness completely.

Phoenixx

^ You don't look 35 at all! (Not that it would be a problem anyway) Adorable picture, and that eclair looks really good too. ::p:

Shy Kiwi and Vin, you two look great as well!

Shyangel

Looking cool, Vin. :)

A picture of me over New Year's eating half my daily intake of calories. I'm 25 so why do I look 35+? Sigh.
375401_10151137919300136_802650135_22429116_2137696520_n.jpg

You look 25 to me, also, women like older men so I can't see that being a bad thing.

Also, you have such a handsome smile, Mikey, but you just look handsome in general.;)
That eclair looks really good by the way.::p:

MsBuzzkillington

Looking cool, Vin. :)

A picture of me over New Year's eating half my daily intake of calories. I'm 25 so why do I look 35+? Sigh

Not going to lie... that eclair is very distracting. I am like "Oh cute boy, oooooh eclair..... cute bo...eclair... cu... oooh eclair."

Also, no way you look 35! You are being too hard on yourself. You look great, all freshly baked and fresh out of the oven this morning. Can't really go wrong stuffing yourself with custard and smothering yourself in chocolate either. Wait...

But seriously, you look super handsome!

perhaps it's all the chocolate eclairs

Um no! Shush! You keep quiet. Don't be a buzzkill. That's my job.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Omg damn look at that yummy!! ^ you don't look 35 btw :p

me snowmobiling I was reallly happy that day LoL at my super cheese grin:D