Post your picture thread

lonely_drummer

狼;573547 said:
Omg damn look at that yummy!! ^ you don't look 35 btw :p

me snowmobiling I was reallly happy that day LoL at my super cheese grin:D

I love it!!!! I was I had one of those bad boys to rip around on but it sure looks like you're having a blast

Vin

Looking cool, Vin. :)

A picture of me over New Year's eating half my daily intake of calories. I'm 25 so why do I look 35+? Sigh.
375401_10151137919300136_802650135_22429116_2137696520_n.jpg

your smiles adorable. LOL NO HOMO

MikeyC

You look 25 to me, also, women like older men so I can't see that being a bad thing.

Also, you have such a handsome smile, Mikey, but you just look handsome in general.;)
That eclair looks really good by the way.::p:
Well, I didn't realise how old I looked. I have seen pictures from when I was around 22 or 21 and I have aged. I think the stresses and depression of my life are taking their toll. It's a wonder I still have a full head of non-grey hair!

Thank you for the compliment.

i always enjoy seeing your pics mikey,you look great chief:)
Thanks, mate. I get too anxious posting them here, now that everyone else is stunning.

Not going to lie... that eclair is very distracting. I am like "Oh cute boy, oooooh eclair..... cute bo...eclair... cu... oooh eclair."

Also, no way you look 35! You are being too hard on yourself. You look great, all freshly baked and fresh out of the oven this morning. Can't really go wrong stuffing yourself with custard and smothering yourself in chocolate either. Wait...

But seriously, you look super handsome!
"Freshly baked"? Haha! You're far too kind to me, thank you.

Mikey C....

You are so cute :)

Come to NZ lol
Maybe I will one day! Thank you. ^_^

your smiles adorable. LOL NO HOMO
Haha of course not. Adorable in a manly way!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. I get so edgy posting pictures here because I feel ugly, especially compared to the hot guys and girls here. You're all way too kind to me.

Not going to lie... that eclair is very distracting. I am like "Oh cute boy, oooooh eclair..... cute bo...eclair... cu... oooh eclair."

Also, no way you look 35! You are being too hard on yourself. You look great, all freshly baked and fresh out of the oven this morning. Can't really go wrong stuffing yourself with custard and smothering yourself in chocolate either. Wait...

But seriously, you look super handsome!

Bahahaha I love it! Agreed missbuzz!

Also: shykiwi - you are so handsome, we'll have to make you a confident kiwi, you got great looks!

Bah copy and paste isnt working on my phone but that snowmobiling looks fantastic I am a bit jealous! Looks like great craic

piece by piece you're sooooooo pretty!

Piece_By_Piece

Bahahaha I love it! Agreed missbuzz!

Also: shykiwi - you are so handsome, we'll have to make you a confident kiwi, you got great looks!

Bah copy and paste isnt working on my phone but that snowmobiling looks fantastic I am a bit jealous! Looks like great craic

piece by piece you're sooooooo pretty!

Well thanks so much, Jewel ::eek::

Shyangel

狼;573547 said:
Omg damn look at that yummy!! ^ you don't look 35 btw :p

me snowmobiling I was reallly happy that day LoL at my super cheese grin:D

That looks like sooo much fun!! You look like your having a great time. That's a great picture of you.:)

@Piece

You look so cute and pretty, Piece, I hope you notice that.