Post your picture thread

lonely_drummer

@Gunman
You have a beautiful wife. You 2 are too cute together.

@Drummer
I love that picture of you, Drummer, it shows off your fun wacky character.

@Pookah

I'm sorry it took me a bit to reply.

I think that hair cut looks cute on you and you have no need to be insecure about it. Even if didn't look good, you shouldn't worry, because you are a naturally pretty woman.

Hehe, thanks angel!!!

Aletheia

what a dork

2012-02-0516-37-48607.jpg

what colour should I colour my hair?

Shyangel

I don't know, I like your hair color the way it is, but, if you were to color it, maybe a reddish brown? By the way, you are very pretty, not dorky at all.

Phoenixx

Re: what a dork

what colour should I colour my hair?

I don't know, I like your hair color the way it is, but, if you were to color it, maybe a reddish brown? By the way, you are very pretty, not dorky at all.
^ I was thinking the same thing, that a reddish brown would look good. Perhaps auburn or mahogany? Even though I think it looks good the way it is now. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
^^Right on.

Right thats it... this is getting out of hand. What is it with you women eh? I mean...are there any women here that ARENT exceptionally attractive? I dont know.. maybe its a socialphobia/shyness thing...

mutter/grumble so on and so forth... *kicks cat*

:)

Last edited:

Shyangel

^^Right on.

Right thats it... this is getting out of hand. What is it with you women eh? I mean...are there any women here that ARENT exceptionally attractive? I dont know.. maybe its a socialphobia/shyness thing...

mutter/grumble so on and so forth... *kicks cat*

Wow, why hit the cat!...If it were fighting non-stop I totally understand because I can't take that crap.:mad: lol

Aletheia

god I'm old

I don't know, I like your hair color the way it is, but, if you were to color it, maybe a reddish brown?

I have to really, it's starting to go grey. I dyed it dark for years and years and years, so maybe yeah, red brown mahogany would work. Thanks for the advice.

And *blushes* thanks everyone, you're all very sweet.

Srijita52

I have to really, it's starting to go grey. I dyed it dark for years and years and years, so maybe yeah, red brown mahogany would work. Thanks for the advice.

You're already very much pretty Aletheia, I'm sure red-brown would look great on you. Make sure to post a picture :)

lonely_drummer

Re: god I'm old

To be honest I have never seen what's so bad about grey hair. I think it looks great on anyone!

MikeyC

Pfft, don't worry about the grey. If I ever cross the ditch I would have to try and hide my flirtings, despite our age gap. :D

Phoenixx

^ My hair is already going gray. Started to go when I was about 16, and that's also when I started dying my hair brown. Thankfully it's a pretty slow process right now, but it's starting to become more noticeable, so by the time I'm in my 20s, I'll probably have nice long streaks.

I've already decided that the time my hair starts going really gray, that's when I'll just dye it platinum silver. I think that would look pretty neat.

Aletheia

My father's hair is a beautiful silver. If my hair were to go that colour, I'd happily keep it; I've seen some women look fantastic like that. My grandmother had a lovely streak in hers.

But for now, when it's only the odd strand, it's dye time.

lonely_drummer

^^ hey at least you will enjoy the grey someday. Im a blond so first you don't really notice, plus I'm balding so I won't even have any hair to be grey ::(:::(:::(: