Post your picture thread

Blabla..

you look good angel13 , you should smile !

At a recent forge-in, a candid photo taken by someone else. Seriousness due to concentration. Dirtiness as usual when I'm around forges. Project: a scythe blade (unfinished and still in progress for those that do not understand processes). Unfortunately not my workshop.

heya Hoppy , cool picture man , this looks really fun

DeadmanWalking

It's kinda (read: extremely) stupid of me to do this, but, in celebration of my 1000th post on here, I decided to post two "formal pictures" of me. They look stupid and so do I, so there, your high expectations have been dashed. See, this is what this amounts to Mikey, all that hype for nothing.

You can go ahead and laugh; I don't mind, really. Happy 1000th post everyone!

Attachments

• 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0

Phoenixx

How is it stupid of you to do this, Deadman? Not at all! You look great, as does everyone else in this thread. :)

Congrats on your 1000th post!

MikeyC

It's kinda (read: extremely) stupid of me to do this, but, in celebration of my 1000th post on here, I decided to post two "formal pictures" of me. They look stupid and so do I, so there, your high expectations have been dashed. See, this is what this amounts to Mikey, all that hype for nothing.

How are these stupid? You look good, mate! :D

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

You need to wear that hat all the time. It is awesome.

Invisibleman

looking at that belt...how big are those pants?:D

Blabla..

not stupid at all , if it is then i'm beyond stupid

you look really good mayne

Proteq

313493_301552586537159_100000472606556_1321576_1852826683_n.jpg

hey I'm new here

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey. Apologies for the size of my FACE unleashed upon to the world. hopefully the thread page will flip over soon and we can all put this horrible experience behind us.

Hope you feel better soon Mikey :)
There's nothing wrong with your face. You're a good-looking guy.

Thanks. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Here a couple of photos of me. The first picture is the better of the two, I think.

Attachments

• SAM_0337.jpg
    SAM_0337.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0340.jpg
    SAM_0340.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0