Post your picture thread

this_portrait

And this is one of the studio shots I did of myself earlier.

6386631049_53b85de3b2_b.jpg

DeadmanWalking

Very nice, portrait!

And of course everyone else looks great as well. :)

You know, speaking of everyone else, I don't think you've posted your picture Phoenixx. So, when are you going to;)? I'd like to see what you look like and I'm sure a lot of people can agree with me.

Phoenixx

You know, speaking of everyone else, I don't think you've posted your picture Phoenixx. So, when are you going to;)? I'd like to see what you look like and I'm sure a lot of people can agree with me.
^ Oh you know. About... several years from now? ::p:

I honestly don't know when I'll ever get to it...

DeadmanWalking

^ Oh you know. About... several years from now? ::p:

I honestly don't know when I'll ever get to it...

I could take your picture for you, that way you don't have to do anything and can focus on your school work. Don't worry, I'll make you look as beautiful as you really are;).

Phoenixx

I could take your picture for you, that way you don't have to do anything and can focus on your school work. Don't worry, I'll make you look as beautiful as you really are;).
^ If someone is standing in the room with a camera, the first thing I'm going to focus on is getting the heck out of there. ::p:

DeadmanWalking

^ If someone is standing in the room with a camera, the first thing I'm going to focus on is getting the heck out of there. ::p:

A. Who said that I'm going to be taking the picture in your room?

B. Who said that you were going to know that I was taking your picture:rolleyes:?

Silatuyok

It's kinda (read: extremely) stupid of me to do this, but, in celebration of my 1000th post on here, I decided to post two "formal pictures" of me. They look stupid and so do I, so there, your high expectations have been dashed. See, this is what this amounts to Mikey, all that hype for nothing.

You can go ahead and laugh; I don't mind, really. Happy 1000th post everyone!

Nice hat! Looking good!

Phoenixx

You have to come out sometime:rolleyes:! And I'll be here waiting! And just so you don't get any funny ideas, I've got a seismograph, in case you try to dig your way out somewhere else!
^ Oh I'm too tired (and lazy) to dig anywhere else. I have all that I need in my hole anyway.