Post your picture thread

chaos1j

Okay, so you look like Jens Kidman, lead singer of Meshuggah, which happens to be one of my favourite bands of all time. For that, you get my vote!

77193.gif

Wow! do I look like that? thanks haha

Tiercel

Some of you wanted pics of me raking leaves. But it's rather difficult to take a pic of myself while raking, so these will have to be good enough.

Before raking. Note how nice and colorful it is:

yard01.jpg

But they're still not all down yet:

yard02.jpg

yard03.jpg

Tiercel

Oh, but there's more....

The obligatory self-shot, "I make this look good" view:

yard04.jpg

The pile to clean up:

yard05.jpg

And the boring, clean look after filling 10 bags:

yard06.jpg

Happy now?

;)

MikeyC

That's some epic leaf-raking, Tiercel. I like the colour of those leaves on the ground, though. Made it look pretty.

aftermidnight

I'd take raking leaves in half-decent weather over shoveling snow in -20C (that's -4F) any day of the week, especially at this time of year.

Blabla..

wow Tiercel good job , i really miss doing stuff like that , i could rake the leaves around my building but that would be weird

Tiercel

No. Add in a picture of you and the legions of fangirls at your whim and then I'll be happy;)!

Sorry, no legions yet. But I'm working on it.

That's some epic leaf-raking, Tiercel. I like the colour of those leaves on the ground, though. Made it look pretty.

I liked it too. But if I don't rake it up, stubborn Mom will.

Oh yes, quite happy here :D

Well, I guess you would be. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Close, but I don't quite have the hair....

wow Tiercel good job , i really miss doing stuff like that , i could rake the leaves around my building but that would be weird

Only if you didn't clean them up when you were done raking them. Though playing in them might also be considered a bit weird, too.

And for the record, I think I prefer shoveling snow.

Blabla..

that's what i get told , i personally don't find it too bad myself, but to me it just draws more attention to me and people would comment about it all the time , some people would make fun of it , i just wanna look normal and blend in so i usually wear a hat to hide my hairs