Post your picture thread

coyote

You're supposed to ask if I'd like a drink with that! :eek:

I used to work for one of your corporate rivals:

4683-where-coffee-beans-come-from.jpg

It's that special roast!

i certainly hope you washed your hands after that

Nanita

Figured I'd post pics of my new uniform. I'm now one of Ronald's whor - I mean, I now work at McDonald's.....

What is UP with that hippie piece of satin they call a tie?? Looks like I'm wearing underwear around my neck..... :p

This is art.
You look good!!
I´m impressed u can do that kind of work, taking orders, face2face... I couldn´t manage that job even if I wanted to try/had to try....

Tiercel

I saw in one place in America the Great that 2k had applied for a job at McDick's now that just disturbs the F*** out of me!!!!!
-completing for these degrading positions would be just too much and then being turned down. wtf is wrong with this world?!

I once asked for a job application at a McD's and was told that they weren't currently hiring.

And to think I sometimes wonder why I think so little of myself. :rolleyes:

:D

B

Beatrice

Took these a number of weeks ago, after having dinner at a nice restaurant.

Thought the one with the shoe was kinda neat. Love those shoes :D Payless used to be so crappy. They've really stepped up their game :D

The other, kind of dramatic one... I have no idea. Just liked it. Guess it kind of sums up how I feel lately. Or my migraines :p

I really love photography. I need to get into that more as a hobby. Should have mentioned that in my Q&A videos :D

Attachments

• DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00039.jpg
    DSC00039.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Thought the one with the shoe was kinda neat. Love those shoes :D Payless used to be so crappy. They've really stepped up their game :D

The other, kind of dramatic one... I have no idea. Just liked it. Guess it kind of sums up how I feel lately. Or my migraines :p

I really love photography. I need to get into that more as a hobby. Should have mentioned that in my Q&A videos :D

Nice compositiony! And hey I have the same high heels!..... I mean my cousin does...

Oooh. Ooooooooh. Sorry, I don't know how to react to pretty photos. You look beautiful, as ever