Post your picture thread

Nanita

Took these a number of weeks ago, after having dinner at a nice restaurant.

Thought the one with the shoe was kinda neat. Love those shoes :D Payless used to be so crappy. They've really stepped up their game :D

The other, kind of dramatic one... I have no idea. Just liked it. Guess it kind of sums up how I feel lately. Or my migraines :p

I really love photography. I need to get into that more as a hobby. Should have mentioned that in my Q&A videos :D

Great pics Beatrice. It´s fun to experiment with photography...

Feathers

Great dramatic shoe photos, Beatrice!! :) Very artsy!!

Love the colors etc & your pose in 2nd photo hehe!!

Looking awesome, Nanita!! (And you say you are bored and nothing to do?? hmph!!)

If you girls had a workshop for taking photos I'd probably come, I'm terrified of taking pics - I mean, pics being taken, lol!!

Or maybe not, Im *terrified* of pics being taken, did I mention that? lol!

Nanita

Great dramatic shoe photos, Beatrice!! :) Very artsy!!

Love the colors etc & your pose in 2nd photo hehe!!

Looking awesome, Nanita!! (And you say you are bored and nothing to do?? hmph!!)

If you girls had a workshop for taking photos I'd probably come, I'm terrified of taking pics - I mean, pics being taken, lol!!

Or maybe not, Im *terrified* of pics being taken, did I mention that? lol!

Thank you...!
(well I am bored most of the time, and bored with life on planet earth in general.. Photos and guitar doesn´t really do it for me anymore...

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Okay, finally got these, graduation images (some of them, outrageous to pay to get them)... why not post. The third one clearly was from my phone. Apologies for my ears. But my Human form has to resemble a primate a little bit... =/

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I had a few with my "friends" from cinema dept. but they never posted them with me. Ohhh well. Don't blame them =D

lunarla

Handsome, Lemur! And you got a swift purple-y grad outfit thingy! Mine's drab ol' black, booo.

Congrats again, you!

B

Beatrice

Okay, finally got these, graduation images (some of them, outrageous to pay to get them)... why not post. The third one clearly was from my phone. Apologies for my ears. But my Human form has to resemble a primate a little bit... =/

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I had a few with my "friends" from cinema dept. but they never posted them with me. Ohhh well. Don't blame them =D

Oh gosh, your ears aren't even bad! Seriously!

And yes, very nice photos :) I love graduation pics. Mine from high school all sucked lol.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

i have to agree, 'Lemur

you should be worried more about that tie

Hey I got compliments on that tie! Quite a few.

Thanks Tele, Beat, and Luna. And Coyote. At least a few ppl notice and can see past the ears. =D (yeah I realize I am being overly critical)

DAN - Whoa dude, I +1 Anti. Make me want to go back to a buzz. Not quite Marine Corps style tho =D But I won't.

Danfalc

Banned
Thanks Anti Matter and Lemur :D I have to have my hair really short on the sides otherwise I feel scruffy =/ Long hair just doesn't suit me.