Post your picture thread

SingleAloneForever

Well this is the only pic I have of myself actually smiling. Still not sure how I managed that.... anyway this is the one that I've been using as my primary picture on dating sites.... hasn't worked out so well, though.

Attachments

• MeSmile.jpg
    MeSmile.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0

Phoenixx

Well this is the only pic I have of myself actually smiling. Still not sure how I managed that.... anyway this is the one that I've been using as my primary picture on dating sites.... hasn't worked out so well, though.
^ I find it hard to match your username to your picture. Seriously, you're a good looking dude. Maybe those on the dating sites are just intimidated by your good looks. ::p:

hippiechild

from... MEXICOO
this.jpg

rryyryryr.jpg

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

Figured I'd post pics of my new uniform. I'm now one of Ronald's whor - I mean, I now work at McDonald's.....

What is UP with that hippie piece of satin they call a tie?? Looks like I'm wearing underwear around my neck..... :p

Attachments

• Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
B

Beatrice

Big Mac and fries please

Sure, I'll get it to you on Monday when I work again :p Hope you can wait that long.... and I hope you don't mind stale/moldy food. What's the shipping cost to send a package to England :confused:

N0D

Banned
Figured I'd post pics of my new uniform. I'm now one of Ronald's whor - I mean, I now work at McDonald's.....

What is UP with that hippie piece of satin they call a tie?? Looks like I'm wearing my underwear around my neck..... :p

you wear satin underwear? i mean...you look suprisingly not anxious, i'd be scared as hell.

Remus

Staff member
Sure, I'll get it to you on Monday when I work again :p Hope you can wait that long.... and I hope you don't mind stale/moldy food. What's the shipping cost to send a package to England :confused:

You're supposed to ask if I'd like a drink with that! :eek:

I used to work for one of your corporate rivals:

4683-where-coffee-beans-come-from.jpg

It's that special roast!

MollyBeGood

What is UP with that hippie piece of satin they call a tie?? Looks like I'm wearing underwear around my neck..... :p

omg! Beatrice ur so funny! adorable. I bet men will throw themselves at you in the sexy polyester get-up :p

just think of the power you now weld with being able to do things to peoples food who are rude to you! LOL

ahh the joys of food service jobs. I saw in one place in America the Great that 2k had applied for a job at McDick's now that just disturbs the F*** out of me!!!!!
-completing for these degrading positions would be just too much and then being turned down. wtf is wrong with this world?!

I do like the fries there though :) best fries.:cool:

thegunners21

What's up with that vest, and they call that a tie?!