Post your picture thread

2vxnnk9.jpg

Please excuse the weird clothes.

Do you like pink?
Not weird at all. Why say weird?

Just G

The people here on SPW are truly a nice looking bunch.

Here are some newer pictures of me. I took these a couple of days ago, and again, I'm not very photogenic so these pictures were the result of 100 attempts to get it right. I also have an obsession with my hair, and I can't stand it when it grows out.

Attachments

• GML 5.jpg
    GML 5.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
  • GML 6.jpg
    GML 6.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0

Just G

R3X: Brother, I can barely see your face, but what I can see is that you have a pretty clear complexion and a nice bone structure to your face. I'm envious. :)

Alejandro: When I think of your name, I think of that Lady GaGa song, lol. Anyway, only a few guys can pull off the bald look, and I think you do it wonderfully. It's great look that I think you need to stick to. :)

Adrox: You look like one of those nice, senstive guys that the ladies would swoon over. You don't look like a pansy, but at the same time, you have a warm and inviting vibe.

Huzzah: It's a cute outfit that makes you stand out in a good way my dear. ;)

Thanks ladies (mountaingirl and Xylia), no one has ever complimented me on my smile, but it goes to show you that you guys have great taste. ;) Nah seriously, I graciously thank you for the compliment.

punklove

The people here on SPW are truly a nice looking bunch.

Here are some newer pictures of me. I took these a couple of days ago, and again, I'm not very photogenic so these pictures were the result of 100 attempts to get it right. I also have an obsession with my hair, and I can't stand it when it grows out.

Aww you're a cutie xD

R3X

R3X: Brother, I can barely see your face, but what I can see is that you have a pretty clear complexion and a nice bone structure to your face. I'm envious. :)
Trust me you shouldn't be envious,i dont have a "clear complexion"....it's FULL of pimples,acne,and blackheads ! LOL but thanks for the compliment man...you're not too bad yourself...(in a non gay way lol) :)

Aww, don't hide! From the parts I can see, you look pretty cute. What nationality are you?
thanks i guess?i'm in an asian tropical country... :p

Here's my full face,forgive my messy,puffy hair....oh,FYI i'm not this fair you know..it's the lighting that's messed up....

PS.i know i look like a fag...i've been called that too many times already so........i wouldn't be surprised if you guys did too...

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

I don't know how my webcam managed to accomplish this, but I really like the effect. This is probably the only picture of me that came out good tonight. The rest came out this way but are crap.

picture.php

Last edited: