Post your picture thread

fitftw

Firearms are illegal in New Jersey, but in Pennsylvania I know you can buy guns anywhere. And fireworks.

Klaus

Firearms are illegal in New Jersey, but in Pennsylvania I know you can buy guns anywhere. And fireworks.

Oh no, I'm jealous, what about the death penalty for murderers and the low taxes? Best country of the world...

... Some day I will build a boat and try to cross the border near NY. **** Obama's homeland security!

Klaus

NYC is cool, but I only go there once or twice a year, and I'm 30 minutes from it...

I've never been to NY, but I went to Florida at the 90's when I was a kid to visit Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World etc. I went also to a city called Key West. Very close to Cuba...

Solitudes_Grace

Oh no, I'm jealous, what about the death penalty for murderers and the low taxes? Best country of the world...

... Some day I will build a boat and try to cross the border near NY. **** Obama's homeland security!

Death penalty is a good thing? Interesting; I don't see how.

Low taxes is a good thing? Interesting; I always thought low taxes = poor infrastructure and shoddy social programs.

AGR

I was going to post my picture, then I saw all the attractive people... *grumbles* Freaking beautiful people *shakes fist* :p

you should post,regarding pics I think everybody here are really nice,one of the few places I am confortable posting pics,really helps putting a face to the posts too.

Xylia

we should have a SPW rifle-range meet-up

I qualified "Expert" in the Marines several times with the M16A1

Expert here as well... playing FPS games must have helped a bit lol

you should post,regarding pics I think everybody here are really nice,one of the few places I am confortable posting pics,really helps putting a face to the posts too.

Agreed ^

Death penalty is a good thing? Interesting; I don't see how.

Low taxes is a good thing? Interesting; I always thought low taxes = poor infrastructure and shoddy social programs.

Edit: Again, to anyone who would watch the video, I'd advise against it if you're a very sensitive person. It's a little disturbing.

YouTube - South Africa: Confessions of a Killer

For deterrence and some people just can't be helped back onto the right path easily... Besides.. in prison, you'll just be placing the worst elements of society together.

On taxes... it really depends on the specifics of the country. If the leadership is already corrupt in the first place... doesn't really matter, but generally you're right. To me, it's more important that the tax be progressive to some extent while not discouraging the more wealthy to pursue further wealth while at the same time not being overly harsh (flat tax) on the poor.

fitftw

^ true story. My hedgehog fears for his life for a second every time I go to grab him or pet him. Just like when I flinch if someone touches me. It's an involuntary defense mechanism.

And you can't trust anybody. Even doctors. Everything's an iffy situation in life.

huzzah

2vxnnk9.jpg

Please excuse the weird clothes.

AGR

For deterrence and some people just can't be helped back onto the right path easily... Besides.. in prison, you'll just be placing the worst elements of society together.

Agree,there are some people who cant and dont want to be helped,it is for the greater good,it sickens me when people defend those guys,its all fun and games until it happens to you.