Post your picture thread

R3X

is webcam pix allowed?? i don't have any decent camera and i can only take pix using my laptop's webcam...

Luke1993

Okay well today I received my glasses. I have a condition in my eyes, it's complicated but basically the corneas of eyes keep changing shape over time which has made my vision quite bad.

So my optician decided to give me glasses, but after a few months I'll have to change to another pair because my eyes will change again lol. So here is a photo of me with my glasses that I took just now in bed:

img0014wf.jpg

Now with these I look even less appealing lol, but I do feel they suit me as a geek :D

Okay well today I received my glasses. I have a condition in my eyes, it's complicated but basically the corneas of eyes keep changing shape over time which has made my vision quite bad.

So my optician decided to give me glasses, but after a few months I'll have to change to another pair because my eyes will change again lol. So here is a photo of me with my glasses that I took just now in bed:

img0014wf.jpg

Now with these I look even less appealing lol, but I do feel they suit me as a geek :D

The glasses do suit you. Geek, why?
You smile. How? For pictures I cannot. Regardless if me or other taking picture.
No worries.

R3X

well,i'm quite insecure about my looks so i'll just post me wearing a cap...

Attachments

• 025559.jpg
    025559.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

fitftw

Xylia, you like guns? Close, it's an M16A3 :] oh and also, you're strikingly gorgeous :O

I haven't gone to a shooting range since...2008...I really do miss going. Shooting **** up is awesome.

coyote

we should have a SPW rifle-range meet-up

I qualified "Expert" in the Marines several times with the M16A1

Last edited:

Klaus

Xylia, you like guns? Close, it's an M16A3 :] oh and also, you're strikingly gorgeous :O

I haven't gone to a shooting range since...2008...I really do miss going. Shooting **** up is awesome.

Can you guys buy this kind of guns at a store? This is amazing... I really admire the US, people are soooooo free there.