Post what you cannot say

F0AM

He's the "dive all in" to my "tread carefully."

Then you complement each other!

But ultimately I haven't really told him that I feel that there's nothing more I can do to thank him. But he knows I try really hard to work through my issues and just be a hardworking person in general in our relationship, with school, and with work itself. He never hesitates to give me a thank you or lets me know I'm doing a good job and that he's proud of me -- Words I didn't grow up hearing much from my own parents.

Telling someone that you love him/her is nice, but demonstrating it is better.

Some people may not say much "i love you" but they "say" it through actions.

Im sure that through all that hardwork put into your relationship as well as into fixing those issues, you are saying that you love and thank him more than what you could ever do with words (and that's hard, seeing the beatiful words you just posted haha).

: )

Seven years later and I ended up marrying you. I always knew there was something special about you, and somehow -- despite all the garbage I pushed through and the crap that life handed to me -- the universe brought you back to me, and I to you. I thought you were crazy you wanted to go out with me. I thought you were batshit insane when you said you were moving with me to the city -- a decision I had made a year in advance to get my education and to escape my family. We weren't even together a year when you were making all these decisions in order to be with me. I thought for sure you'd get sick of me and leave eventually, especially once you found out that I dealt with depression and anxiety and (thanks to my mother) also had my fair share of anger issues. No matter how many times I snapped at you, cried from overwhelming anxiety, got absolutely nothing done due to depression, you stayed. Even when you didn't understand -- and still entirely don't -- you still were there for me. Listening. You didn't always say anything, and that was okay. You were, and still are my comfort and to this day I still feel like there's not enough I can ever do to thank you for all you've done for me.
Thank you for posting that Phoenixx. That is beautiful. :perfect:

LoyalXenite

Sometimes I suffocating in my grief and how much im missing you. and sometimes I hope it kills me just for the chance that I could see you one more time.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why d’you insist upon holding me back? D’ye think ah actually enjoy having to constantly putting myself last? Constantly feeling obligated tae make you lot happy when ya couldnae give a f*ck aboot me? Cannae say “No” or else a f*ckin’ riot might break oot. It’s funny how when you lot give me excuses, ah simply ask why ye do it, you give me the silent treatment and I just f*ck off.

Ah dinnae ken if you copped on yet, but that’s the reason why ah rely upon you fur next tae f*ck all. Cuz it seems you lot only follow through if whit am asking of ye involves money. Cannae just dae summit fur somebuddy n’ aw ye git is a genuine “Thanks” in return? No good enough, eh?

Also, if ah’ve been the only yin talkin’ sense about everything that’s happen within the last year up until noo - why tha f*ck d’you lot refuse to take ma advice? Or d’ye think sittin’ aboot, f*ckin’ whinging aboot how $h!%* yer life turned oot somehow solves yer problems? My life’s crap, only difference is ah dinnae make that fact a f*ckin’ conversation start.

Oh, and whit it gonnae take for me to be believe whenever ah say I’m depressed and/or miserable? Cuz it’s no an act, am no pretending to be like that cuz ah want attention. Or d’ye just fling that accusation my way to put me doon cuz am a man?

Graeme1988

Ye don’t get it, d’ye? When are yer words gonnae match yer f*ckin’ actions? It’s aw well n’ good sayin’ you’ll change for the better, but when, eh? Ye git that that’s why ah huv trust issues, right? Cuz you tend tae be a lying c*nt, occasionally.

And thanks for actually acknowledging that you need me more than ah need you. Ah’ve only telt you that for tha last 10 f*ckin’ years. Mind you, given the alternative, ah dinnae exactly blame ye fur forcing me to stick around at the expense o’ ma ain well-being.

But then I’m the only yin o’ yer kids who manages to makes sense o’ what yer trying to say when ya start being vague as f*ck cuz I actually pay attention when someone talking to me, ah know my dour, miserable looking face says otherwise. And unlike the other 2, who huv tendency tae lose the plot, I actually tell you whether or not I understood ye. And am nice enough to actually say sorry if I lose my temper with ye. Cuz am no the inconsiderate, self-centred arse that I’m perceived to be.

LoyalXenite

*That feeling when you cannot even post the things that you cannot say, in a "Post what you cannot say" thread. :eek:mg: :kickingmyself:

would it help to have a post what you cannot say in the post what you cannot say thread? :giggle:

On a more serious note you could try writing it down then tearing up the page or something like that, to vent it out but keep it private.

Graeme1988

Why is it that your first thought is almost always dwelling on summit negative? D’ye do fur sympathy?
Like, d’you think, I’m gonnae react by saying, “Awww... poor you. Sorry ya feel that way” ? Well, ha... Sorry, but it does’nae quite work like that. See what ah did there?

Ah know, am quite surprised my sense o’ humour still functions somewhat correctly after nearly 18 years living with angry, emotional unhinged, feminist women as well. Probably why ya don’t git most o’ my jokes? Ooh, sexist...

Anyway, I’m surprised you only recently copped on that, if you saying something negative to me, I just walk off n’ say nuthin’. Or p, at worst, viciously swear at you, then walk away pissed off. Yet, my older sisters (your daughters) fly into a rage, whenever you do that around them. Though, that would explain why, whenever they fallout during a visit, my 3 year old niece comes n’ gives me a running commentary after her mother shouts at her. Then she refuses to leave my room.

Mind you, ah don’t blame her, to be honest...

Graeme1988

Ah wonder what my older sister thinks of my music? :unsure: Naw, actually, I don’t want to know...

Also, I sorta fear writing a hit song. Why? I suppose it’s the whole fame aspect of it, and the pressure that comes with that. Plus, I’m already going, “Ugh... is that good enough”. So... :( And it does’nae help that I’m writing and producing my own music cuz I am pure $h!%* at multitasking. :LOL:

LoyalXenite

Ah wonder what my older sister thinks of my music? :unsure:Naw, actually, I don’t want to know...

Also, I sorta fear writing a hit song. Why? I suppose it’s the whole fame aspect of it, and the pressure that comes with that. Plus, I’m already going, “Ugh... is that good enough”. So... :(And it does’nae help that I’m writing and producing my own music cuz I am pure $h!%* at multitasking. :LOL:

You could always produce music under a pseudo name and it can be part of your image that your true identity is a secret, then you dont have to worry about the fame aspect

Graeme1988

You could always produce music under a pseudo name and it can be part of your image that your true identity is a secret, then you dont have to worry about the fame aspect

Hmmm... :unsure: Sounds like a good idea. (y) Guess that’s one song I probably won’t upload to my SoundCloud account once it’s done. Och, well... :LOL:

Graeme1988

Getting really effin’ sick o’ huvin tae always rely upon myself all the time...

Ah know best, how come? So, what yer basically saying is, you cannae even give me advice even if I spell out and explain the options available, and made it clear it’s not you making the final decision? That’s just great, innit? You tell me what to do most o’ the time. But, as so as a multiple choice question gets asked of ye, suddenly, you know sweet eff all !! So much for claiming I’m the yin who lacks empathy, huh? D’you actually know what it’s like to constantly huv naebuddy ye cun go to for advice? Having to constantly trust your making the right decision even though you haven’t a clue what yer supposed to do?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

So, let me get this right...

You can remember the day when we had the conversation, and what it was about. Yet, for whatever reason, ya can’t recall what I said in response to the question you asked me? If yer gonnae lie to my face n’ joke you’ve got dementia, ye might want to be consist in yer lies.

Graeme1988

Ya did’nae even listen tae me, did ye? Ah said: email me when what you’ve ordered gets delivered, so I know when it’s coming. Y’know, since I’d been nice enough to let you use my address for the delivery. Remember? Ah did’nae tell ye to email me as soon as ya placed the order, ya stupid fuc...

D’you and her do this on purpose? Cuz it’s a laugh tae you, innit: f*ckin’ me about? Blaming me for your mistakes. What gets me is, you’ll answer me when ah tell ye something to make me think ya understood what ah just said. Then, you come to me n’ tell me the exact opposite o’ whit ah just telt ye, then accuse me of lying? :mad:(n)

Reliable and honesty: it’d be great if you were capable o’ both more often; rather than when it suited ya.