Post what you cannot say

Ah wonder what my older sister thinks of my music? :unsure: Naw, actually, I don’t want to know...

Also, I sorta fear writing a hit song. Why? I suppose it’s the whole fame aspect of it, and the pressure that comes with that. Plus, I’m already going, “Ugh... is that good enough”. So... :( And it does’nae help that I’m writing and producing my own music cuz I am pure $h!%* at multitasking. :LOL:

LoyalXenite

Ah wonder what my older sister thinks of my music? :unsure:Naw, actually, I don’t want to know...

Also, I sorta fear writing a hit song. Why? I suppose it’s the whole fame aspect of it, and the pressure that comes with that. Plus, I’m already going, “Ugh... is that good enough”. So... :(And it does’nae help that I’m writing and producing my own music cuz I am pure $h!%* at multitasking. :LOL:
You could always produce music under a pseudo name and it can be part of your image that your true identity is a secret, then you dont have to worry about the fame aspect

You could always produce music under a pseudo name and it can be part of your image that your true identity is a secret, then you dont have to worry about the fame aspect
Hmmm... :unsure: Sounds like a good idea. (y) Guess that’s one song I probably won’t upload to my SoundCloud account once it’s done. Och, well... :LOL:

Getting really effin’ sick o’ huvin tae always rely upon myself all the time...

Ah know best, how come? So, what yer basically saying is, you cannae even give me advice even if I spell out and explain the options available, and made it clear it’s not you making the final decision? That’s just great, innit? You tell me what to do most o’ the time. But, as so as a multiple choice question gets asked of ye, suddenly, you know sweet eff all !! So much for claiming I’m the yin who lacks empathy, huh? D’you actually know what it’s like to constantly huv naebuddy ye cun go to for advice? Having to constantly trust your making the right decision even though you haven’t a clue what yer supposed to do?

Last edited: